IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
you preparing for the JEE?
fun2sh kuch samjha kya?

BTW there is some jhol in the ranking system.. 5 mins back i was the last person on lvl 10th.
now i m the 1st..

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
For level 9...

Open SOUND RECORDER in XP(I hv vista and had hardtime, but any way) and see all its features(whatever it has)...one of it will come handy

Still stuck on 7th..........and tomorrow I've my S.st. paper.........

I've just one query about the 7th....Do we have to type the password in the URL like we did in the series??

Because I am typing the Best password there for hours now and I'm pretty sure that it is the password....

yes!!

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Still stuck on 7th..........and tomorrow I've my S.st. paper.........

I've just one query about the 7th....Do we have to type the password in the URL like we did in the series??

Because I am typing the Best password there for hours now and I'm pretty sure that it is the password....
Can someone please answer this please......

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
not yet :(

help help help..cant conc at all..keep coming back..now my brains full of organic wheels :D

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
amd a wheel moves both ways.. forward and reverse.. now u need to test the other motion of the audio file..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Dude its damn easy, you'll be able to do it in 5 minutes....I gaurantee

I am in Ubuntu.......not in Windows XP......I guess do I've to go to Windows XP for doing the 9th??

I guess it can be done on any Software.......but I am not able to find such functionality in mplayer.....

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
fun2sh spoiled 10th puzzle for me
He smsed me the answer:(

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/20a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom