IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
man!!!..this is real crap..we have been raking our heads like nething and those iit guys cum and steal hints from us..this really sucks...the nxt levels. if u gt thru :p ...we will pm and talk..

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
luk at our supreme court.it has 25 judges n a cheif justice n a president who appoints them. its 100% same situation like the question.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

did some1 gav a thought to wat i said abt our supreme court.

by the way.the max rankin again came down to 26 from 29. :shock: at night i saw some1 was at 29 but now it 26. wats happenin?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
n to new members n guest who came in quest of that hunt to this forum *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif IF I GET 23 THE I WIL GIVE HINT TO OLD MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ONLY VIA PM. i m really annoyed coz these ppl reached 23 so fast by stealin hints from here :mad:
+1
There are a lot of guys who are using our thread to get through. There are people who joined this forum just because of this.. Example.: My friend. They hate this forum because of all the tech discussions, and now they are saying, the forum is awesome just because of this:mad:
Even if i get the answer, ill PM the answer to all the old members in this forum:mad:

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

is 23 ne mera to raam naam satya kar diya hai!!!soch soch kar main pagal hogaya hun.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
I got a PM from a new member regarding this thread. He told me he did not get the activation email.
Too many new ppl joined this forum because of this.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Hi Guyz
After seeing the above posts I dont think u ppl still have d answer
Ok someone said increased no. of Levels
Really :D :(....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom