IITd online treasure hunt "Krypton" started

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Yes, everyone is on 23rd even on their Scorecard. *www.tryst-iitd.com/krypton/scores.php

All because of our thread......

amitash said:
anyone know how many qns are teR???
24 questions........

If anyone gets the answer of 23rd......plz share directly to everyone who contributed by PMing......

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If anyone gets the answer of 23rd......plz share directly to everyone who contributed by PMing......

amitash

Intel OCer
i think it mite have somethin to wid heat...may is in the middle of summer...maybe psycho told pple to stop using somethin tat kept them cool??...hey IT cud hapen..:p

amitash

Intel OCer
lol...i second the opinion tat if someone finds 23 they shud tell evyone else on this forum..anyway only 7 here now...and i think only 3 on 23

AND i think we shud get paid for wastin so much time on this if we solve it

i came to know of this thread wen i was searching for iit-krypton..tis was the first hit...immagine tat...tis forum is more famous tan the actual site

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
google indexes all forums fast ..!

especially digit is an old forum .. domain name is very old .. !! its a plus

and content is updated fast .. so it crawls the site fast.

amitash

Intel OCer
ya man 12 guests!!!alot more theories if they joined...maybe we can get some hackers to hack their site and get the answer...:D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ya man 12 guests!!!alot more theories if they joined...maybe we can get some hackers to hack their site and get the answer...:D
thats difficult dude...
they are using PHP for validating the answers.......

if they had been using Javascript, it would have been a lot easy as we could have done by looking at the Source......

amitash

Intel OCer
im so frustrated id rather think of a way to hak their site rather tan breakin my head over tis qsn....
any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom