ihyped or iAwesome !

Status
Not open for further replies.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Looks are also an important factor, your may not want to carry around a deformed brick to get the better sound. :)
Sound , features, buildquality and looks make a good product for the price.

I find cowon players to sound much better than idevices but that doesnt take away the glory that the idevices deserve.

OP
xtremevicky
Build plays a very important part IMO.

I dont want a device that looks crappy ! ( I dont own a Cowon nor i have seen it nor I am commenting on it )

deathwish

Are you dead yet?
well, it's not Apple what people dislike. Their cult following? yes.

That is true. Their followers worship Apple for some inexplicable reason. They refuse to look beyond the brand. Even if you point out the flaws and point them towards a superior product, they will refuse to acknowledge it. :-x

sygeek

Technomancer
Sometimes people just hate iProducts just for the sake of it, just cause most of the people around them hate it and they wanna join to be one of the "COOL" guys. What they don't realize here, that they're acting worse than any iProduct, wannabes.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Sometimes people just hate iProducts just for the sake of it, just cause most of the people around them hate it and they wanna join to be one of the "COOL" guys. What they don't realize here, that they're acting worse than any iProduct, wannabes.

Exactly. Stole my words you did.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
yeah nice thread...

my friend bought macBook air 11.6:yuck: instead i Suggested him to buy dv6-6121tx...
but he got ied & now wondering how icrappy is the idevice..(no games ..:twisted:)

love to see him cry...:-D:-D:-D:clap2:

Krow

Crowman
MacBook Air is brilliant device. Which other laptop with an SSD is available for the same price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom