IEM within 2000rs sony XB30EX / Soundmagic E30/E10

YoYo JoKeR

Right off the assembly line
Hallo . I am new here :) My name is Mahesh and I am from India, Aged 20 Years, a student by occupation. like to listen to music very much. I listen to :- pop, rock, classic, electro. I like instrumental music too. I hope you guys will help me :)

Now that I like music, I purchased a 'SoundMAGIC ES18' 3 months ago. since then, there is no looking back. As time passed on, I liked it more and more.... finally I want something 'better' performing IEM. I have 2000rs to spend at MAX. I would like to have a Good build, comfort, Isolation, Sound Quality:- I would also like to have deep, punchy and tight but NOT muddy/overpowering bass, good clarity and details. In India, very few audio phones are available, and i will go to gym from next week onwards..

So here is my list :- 1)Sony XB30EX 2)SoundMAGIC E30 3)SoundMAGIC E10 I also found that this 'Sony XB30EX how are these IEM?

Have a look here Sony XB30EX Extra-Bass Stereo Headphone - Sony: Flipkart.com

All these 3 IEM's were having good feedbacks and reviews. my audio source :- Nokia 5230 mobile phone. Help me out guys!! Help me to choose an right IEM for myself. Any other IEM suggestions are welcomed too :) I am placing order in next 2-3 days. What do you guys think ? Thanks in advance :)

samudragupta

Youngling
you have already narrowed down your choice. If you are not looking for extra bass then the E30's, are the ideal choice. Noise isolation is also great. I own the Sony XB30EX and are one of the best i have listened to, but are are only for bass heads...

Top Bottom