Iem for around 1.5-2k

Superayush

Tech lover
I am looking for an iem for this price range having brilliant sound quality and clarity and also are durable and dependable(good long lasting).i am not a bass freak but want good ,consistent audio perfromance and mostly use them to listen to music like trance dubstep and also little bit metal.

I am currently using soundmagic es18

I heard these are some good ones
1. Tekfusion twinwoofers
2. Sennheiser cx 180
3.creative ep 660

Pls advice me on which iem you recommend in accordance to my needs or if there is some good iem coming soon I could wait.:)

tkin

Back to school!!
Tekfusion are utter cr@p, get Soundmagic E30, or if its unavailable Senn CX180

ratul

█████████████████
SOUNDMAGIC E10/E30, or if you can slightly increase budget to 2.5k, get VSonic GR02 Bass edition from hifinage..
if you can wait, then wait for VSonic vc02, which have the same price tag ($35~$40), but comes with better sound, micro 3mm driver, and detachable cables, but when they'll come to india, it's hard to tell... :?

OP
Superayush

Superayush

Tech lover
SOUNDMAGIC E10/E30, or if you can slightly increase budget to 2.5k, get VSonic GR02 Bass edition from hifinage..
if you can wait, then wait for VSonic vc02, which have the same price tag ($35~$40), but comes with better sound, micro 3mm driver, and detachable cables, but when they'll come to india, it's hard to tell... :?

Can I trust my purchase from hifinage I usually buy from flipkart or manually(Nehru place)....only

Also soundmagic e10 vs vsonic gr02 vs klipsch image s3 which is best for around 2k price..pls I will buy soon give your opinions

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
Can I trust my purchase from hifinage I usually buy from flipkart or manually(Nehru place)....only

Also soundmagic e10 vs vsonic gr02 vs klipsch image s3 which is best for around 2k price..pls I will buy soon give your opinions

yes, a fellow member (mandarpalshikar) has bought from hifinage successfully, so you can contact him for details..
and i am happy with E10, but a fellow member owning both E10 and GR02 told me that GR02 is slightly better than E10, but that depends on your taste, E10 in itself are very good sounding iem's..
E10 are available in nehru place from SMC international, i bought from there @ 1.5k..
From the three iem's GR02 is the best i think..

shreymittal

Being Human
I too have soundmagic E10 bought for Rs 1600/- suggested by ratul really loved them. Good luck for your purchase :)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Tekfusion are utter cr@p, get Soundmagic E30, or if its unavailable Senn CX180

I agree Tekfusion is total crap. They may sound good. But the service and quality of product is rubbish. I don't even know how the hell I got influenced in buying this crap.

OP
Superayush

Superayush

Tech lover
I think I finally want vsonic gr02 bass edition but the problem is how and where to buy it from....hifinage site is down and has strange method of transaction....eBay....which seller you recommend?....or any other way pls tell......

Top Bottom