IE7 RC1 or IE 7.3

IE 7 RC1 or IE 7.3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Heh! Inevitable! Let the War begin! :p Opera Rocks!
And Unfair! Where is Option Opera....Grrr. :x
IE7 ? What species is that ;)

Last edited:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
opeeerrra..... opera is sexy.. opera is beautiful.. opera is fast... opera rocks... opera is OPERA and thats all

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Fire Fox with loads of extensions rocks!!!
Extensions make it fast,safe,easy!
Also v2.0 RC1 renders pages at lightening speed!

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Guys,

IE 7 is not that bad. I am using it since the day it was released and still have no problem with it. Why not IE7?

I am not saying that firefox and opera are not good. I am saying IE7 is not bad at all. :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well, Browsers are a matter of one's mind, all 3 are just great, just people's mindset creates some weird sorta phenomenon. Also, I'd always prefer a community browser in the world of Web 2.0 and that'd definitely be based on Firefox, like for example the Flock. We have many possiblities with that. www.addons.mozilla.com

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
OK poll edited to add opera and other browsers. Now you can vote for the browser of your liking.

OP
G

guru

Broken In
nishant

The final release of Internet Explorer 7 is targeted for release October 18th …and will be delivered to customers via Automatic Updates starting November 1st, a few weeks after it’s available for download.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I guess no one has answered Vishal's question... IE 7.3 is for IE 7 Beta 3 I guess....... I have not heard of anything else... that is the one which comes closest to it and I still say IE 7 is not bad at all.

OP
G

guru

Broken In
You can find IE 7.3 in Digit DVD (If i am not wrong , you can find it in August DVD). Better use Digit Archive to find IE 7.3.

p.s. : IE 7.3 is the beta release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom