Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
I have 2 pcs.Both with genuine windows.My problem is that on both of the computer ie7 crashes after some time without showing any error.I have all latest updates installed and also norton antivirus.what should i do?

Gaurav

In the zone
does it occurs when you try to scroll down, then there must be some problem with your RAM or display drivers. get it checked.

shantanu

Technomancer
IE 7 in some cases crashes when your system has a hotfix for IE6 and you install IE 7 by some sort of cracking it and if you are not using Genuine windows xp.. if you are using Xp then remove your Av coz AV's are the worst softwares ever made ( please dont take any offense as this is my personal opinion coz i never install an AV and my system never gets infected :)) ,)

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
There's no possibility of a faulty ram or graphics card coz it crashes in both pcs of mine.only 1 has antivirus.And the windows is original.i tried reinstalling and even downloaded it again but it didn't help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom