Icredible S @ 16.7k vs sensation @ 20.8k...which one to go for

slyfox

Broken In
Hi! i have an ebay coupon for 10% off till 24th april....i am stuck between incredible s @16.7k and sensation @20.8k (post discount). my budget is around 20k only if its worth the extra money.

I have never used any smartphones before...my primary use will be multimedia, internet only. (Haven't used any smartphones so not sure about how many apps i will be using). Gaming will be also very limited for me.

Please recommend me whether sensation is worth the 4k premium over incredible s.

Vignesh B

Youngling
Both are good phones in their own right. Though I have heard that Sensation has battery issues.
Other options include SE Neo V or the HTC One V which comes with ICS out of the box.
Since you say you are new to smartphones, why don't you try a Windows Phone like a Lumia 710 or Omnia W I8350.

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
my dad is using omnia w. i have used it only once (since i work in another city). i liked its interface but its just that i want to try another os.

i was looking at one V/neo v and found it has 512mb of ram whereas these two have 768mb. from my computer experience i have observed that ram is a way bigger factor to speed than clock speed of cpu.
screen size of incredible s/ sensation is bigger than neo v/ one v.
Camera seems better in incredible s/sensation.

if upgrading OS is not much of a difficult task then i am ok with older os.

aroraanant

Explorer
Sensation has got better processor, bigger screen, better looks, Full HD video recording, bluetooth v3.0.
I think its worth the difference.

Top Bottom