Icons looking bad in windows XP SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

surenther.ss

Broken In
hai friends

I am using XP SP3 .yesterday when i restart my computer the icons become blur and also my graphics get changed.Then i reinstall XP its become fine then after some hrs the same problem occurs again.Then i clean my CPU again its become ok.but today morning the same problem occurs

May i know what is the actual problem whether software or hardware

Please help me!!!
*img373.imageshack.us/img373/286/86687847xr8.png

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/9803/13219699wl6.png

*img373.imageshack.us/img373/6748/92846006if3.png

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
hai friends

I am using XP SP3 .yesterday when i restart my computer the icons become blur and also my graphics get changed.Then i reinstall XP its become fine then after some hrs the same problem occurs again.Then i clean my CPU again its become ok.but today morning the same problem occurs

May i know what is the actual problem whether software or hardware

Please help me!!!
*img373.imageshack.us/img373/286/86687847xr8.png

*img299.imageshack.us/img299/9803/13219699wl6.png

*img373.imageshack.us/img373/6748/92846006if3.png*img373.imageshack.us/img373/6748/92846006if3.png

Try setting the Icon Cache and reinstall the appropriate display driver.

Off topic : Why do u have so many partitions in your HDD ?

Try this:
A. Download TweakUI and then click on "Repair Icons" in "Repair" section.

B. Open My Computer and go to:

C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Application Data

Replace C:\ with your system drive and "user_Name" with your username.
Now there'll be a HIDDEN file "iconcache.db", delete it and restart your system.
Also update your display to the latest drivers.
PS Why so many partitions???!! :shock:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I think you better reinstall your video drivers, or update to the latest if available. This is not an icon problem, imho.

-_- Macs Suck -_-

Right off the assembly line
I think you better reinstall your video drivers, or update to the latest if available. This is not an icon problem, imho.

Raj Kumar is right - it's probably your driver that's causing this "blurness" to happen - in the future, just for everyone's sake, be more careful in how you phrase your question - this is NOT an "icon problem". It's a "display problem".

;)

Anom

Broken In
Yup, it's no icon cache problem. Clean your drivers with Driver Cleaner Pro and then download the latest drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom