iball Laser Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
hi!
at present i'm using a Genius XScroll optical mouse,which i think has 800dpi.i play a lot of games.will a laser mouse help me in my games?
if yes then plz suggest whether the iball laser mice r good or not.

Thnx

xbonez

NP : Crysis
a good laser mouse such as the G5 or G7 will definitely be gud as it tracks superbly as well as lets u change sensitivity on the fly. i recently bought the MX-518. its an optical gaming mouse, but i'm really liking it. i posted its review on this forum too

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ yeah i've read that review.the iball has 1600 cpi(according to product cataloge).all i wanna know is whether it'll help me get more frags...

xbonez

its like this, the mouse you use can influence your game upto an extent, but frags finally depend on you. you can't expect to start getting headshots by using the mouse.

also, according to me, the real charm of a gaming mouse isn't in it's dpi. the best part of my MX-518 is that you cn change the sensitivity on the fly. thats a real gud feature since you're not gonna want to play all the time at 1600dpi as it is quite sensitive. if the iball has buttons to switch sensitivity, it should be gud

sakumar79

Technomancer
I have bought the iBall Laser Precise Mouse+MM KB combo for 850 just recently... Will try it out and get back to you this weekend if you can be a bit patient... Looks wise, it is nice... But not had much chance so far to use it extensively.

Arun

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
iball mice suck ... their life is not beyond a year ... the clicks stp responing or start over respondin ...

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
has any1 here used the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000?
i saw the product 2day.seemed gr8 cuz i'll be able to fully control MediaCenter from the kbd.
i wud like to know whther the mouse is good enough.
my vendor has quoted me a price of 1800 buck(all inc) and if i return my 3 month old MS Internet kbd i'll get the bundle for 1100 bucks.
so wud u guys suggest that i buy it?plz help me decide.
thnx

xbonez

in that case go for the iBall laser mouse. its the best mouse in ur budget. if u can raise ur budget by another rs 300, i'd higly recommend getting the mx518

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom