ias vs iim a

Status
Not open for further replies.

siri12345

Right off the assembly line
i am really confused about this two which is the ultimate best as a job in indiabeside every pros and cons there must be only one between the two which triumphs over other and i want to know the answer anyhow which is the ultimate best as a job in india ias or iima.and those who wil ask me the question of money vs power i want to tell them the answer i wanna have both.so wat will be the best for me between the two ias or iim .

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Why IIM A ? It isn't so easily cleared as said. Heck the admission process is so biased that even if I bring 99.9 percentile, I still won't get a call from ABC.

On topic, first of all choose the stream you're interested. If you're not interested, you just cannot clear that.

Just being from IIM A doesn't give you even a penny of power. Until and unless you're a rich enough guy to make big political donations or enormous enough a corporate honcho to tap natural/manpower resources to affect society/country, then only you have power.

tkin

Back to school!!
IIM-A or IAS guarantees you neither money nor power, power is with politicians and criminals, you can be an IAS and get slapped around by a uneducated politician, you can be an IIM A graduate which might give you money but you'll have no power, and besides you'll find out that the next door uneducated businessman has more power as well as more money than you. You want money and power? Get into business or become a politician.

ashs1

Padawan
^+1 to above post.

figure out which one do you personally prefer ? Choose a field & excel in it. :)

If you just choose one on the basis of money/power, you might start hating your job after 5-10 years.

^why i can't like any posts in this section ? :O

sakthibruce

Broken In
IAS if u love social service . try to read a IAS named sagayam from tn. He is one of the rarest human being power full and bold enough to seal a cola factory

OP
S

siri12345

Right off the assembly line
anyone who needs to make a 1st post on digit forum as question asking ias vs iim-a can clear neither.

so i need to first tell hi,hello to u ask about ur girlfriend then i need to ask about ias vs iim?????anyways on another note i can guess the iq level of the guy who says that he can predict who wil get ias or iim n who will not get based on seeing wat he posts on internet .and people say ias salary is not even 10 times of iim guys so i wander how ias officers in my states have 3-3 engineering colleges in their name,6-7 big big houses of each ias ,ips guys which they hav given rent ( which must be amoun ting to whole salary of siome mba guys ) and many other other businesses whereas wat a mba guy has is just 1 honda city ,one big house,one wife thats it .

tkin

Back to school!!
so i need to first tell hi,hello to u ask about ur girlfriend then i need to ask about ias vs iim?????anyways on another note i can guess the iq level of the guy who says that he can predict who wil get ias or iim n who will not get based on seeing wat he posts on internet .and people say ias salary is not even 10 times of iim guys so i wander how ias officers in my states have 3-3 engineering colleges in their name,6-7 big big houses of each ias ,ips guys which they hav given rent ( which must be amoun ting to whole salary of siome mba guys ) and many other other businesses whereas wat a mba guy has is just 1 honda city ,one big house,one wife thats it .
So if you're an IAS officer/rich person, you can have many wives?

ashs1

Padawan
^:lol: :rofl:@one wife :p

It could be due to Corruption that is widespread n the Indian political system. :O

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Ignore the comments made regarding your post count. The world is sometimes so unpredictable, so a wise man must not react to the every stone thrown towards him.

As far as the IAS' and IPS' raking in crores, you're also aware how it goes. A person having an authority to sign a cheque of 5000 crores if steals even if .1 %, then it will be 5 crores. So go and figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom