i7 3770k with ASUS P8Z77-V PRO

dfcols71

In the zone
^^mobo is more than enough ref no of people buying it -newegg people financially tied up to asus speak with ulterior motives

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
IMHO any H77 board will do for you as the processor is a locked one....
Z77 is not needed/useless for you...
in case u change to 2600K
here are some suggestion at around 18K
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com
Gigabyte Z77X UD5H WB Intel Motherboard - Hardwire.in

although i have no idea about Virtu support in the GB motherboard..
i personally would recommend Asus as its better with features that actually works..
y is this trouble 4 me!!
found lots of cons for asrock at newegg.com

found asus is more reliable

take asus :)
u wont regret it...

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
hi i ve decided this config.. tell me how far this ok..

asrock z 77 extreme 4
Core i7-2600
G.Skill RipjawsX 2* 4 GB RAM
Corsair 500R Mid Tower Cabinet
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Cooler
Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2UK 650 Watts PSU

With 2600, you should buy Asus P8H67-V or if it is not availible in the market, buy Asus P8H77-V. Any of these should cost you ~10K. (I don't know the exact price)
Z68/Z77 would be a waste with non-K series processor.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
^^10.6k in FK
ASUS ASUS P8H77-V Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

street price should be similar...

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Which would be a very very good choice for i7-2600, specially when OP have the budget to buy a good H67/H77 board.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
You have chosen a locked processor , So buy a locked motherboard . The Difference bet I7 2600 and 2600K is just 0.3K . So , it is better to buy the I7 2600K and get ASUS P8Z77 M PRO mobo .
Total For both these is 29.8K .
Prices are from Delta Peripherels .

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
guys need ups for my corsair TX650 watts system plus acer 20 LCD..
APC ok?
i ve only 4k with me now. if better option i ll increase budget.

i just need my UPS to make system work atleast 2 mins.. not more.

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
hey bought APC 1.1KV @ 5200k from ritchie street..
now i turned it on (connected to AC power but no response.. do i need to leave it charging 4 two days as given?

then y doesnt the sata to ide convertor(hardware) not working out.. i bout it 4 my new PC.. but it failed.. so do i need to buy new hard disk?
somebody clear my issues

Last edited:

1manshow

Journeyman
hey bought APC 1.1KV @ 5200k from ritchie street..
now i turned it on (connected to AC power but no response.. do i need to leave it charging 4 two days as given?

You need to open the battery compartment at the bottom of UPS. Then connect the red wire to the battery connector. Close shut the compartment and then connect UPS to AC power and let it charge for 24 hours. It should be fine.

PS: Don't worry with initial spark you see while trying to connect the wire to battery. You won't get any electrical shock :p

Note : If still in doubt, call APC toll free number 1800-4254-272. Explain the issue to the live technician and he will guide you step by step :)

Last edited:
OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
well said 1manshow.. i called APC technician.. my line was not clear.. surprisingly he called back from his other number n guided me.. they wont connect the red wire during shipment of the product.. now itscharging fine. thanks everyone.

i bout it from supreme computers.. same charge at oasis.. i went to delta but it was closed(both shop) at noon yday

hey guys i'm about to buy new hard disk ... suggest me one. online or local shop better?

Top Bottom