i7 3770k with ASUS P8Z77-V PRO

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
hey am frightened that going with 3770 make any heat prob because i read those issues on net.. i mostly work on maya throughout the night...

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
If you don't OC too much (which is not at all needed for any kind of work), 3770/K will run just fine. :)

dfcols71

In the zone
its the pricing difference which is unattractive in india[i7 3770k],if itwas just rs1000 more than the market price i7 2600k then definitely yes but @ 22900-25000 rs not worth it

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
am totally confused between 2600k n 3770k.. sometime i feel to wait 4 the later one but other time i feel lik to go wit 2600k.. i ll call a shop this week .they ll let me know when 3770k ll be avail in the market

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
i found Socket Type: FCLGA1155 for i7 3770k...
but Socket Type: LGA 1155 for ASUS P8Z77-V PRO

will they both match?

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Yes buddy. The SB Processors are Compatible with IB Motherboards and IB processors are compatible with SB motherboard with a bios update.

Looks like these local vendors are playing games by delaying the supplies of 3770K so that its demand increases and they sell it in BLACK

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Looks like these local vendors are playing games by delaying the supplies of 3770K so that its demand increases and they sell it in BLACK

Hey, please don't post same thing everywhere. Very few people really knows what's really going on.
P.S. Same type of delay happened with SB processors and the length was more.

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
oh am saved.. i already demanded the motherboard (local shop)
daily am checking my mail 4 the notification from flipkart for i7 3770k availability.
thanks Sainatarajan,d6bmg,maverick786us

kindly suggest is 500w psu enough 4 me? am about 2 order it from flipkart

i7 3770k
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM
Corsair 500R Mid Tower Cabinet
nvidia quadrofx 580
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO
HD IDE 350 gb

plus one dvd/cd combo drive n other accessories(keyboard,mouse,fans)

Last edited:
Top Bottom