i7 3770k with ASUS P8Z77-V PRO

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
CPU and processor = same thing. :)
are you sure?? coz afaik...
CPU = cabinet & processor = that thing under the fan!! :p

@OP - you could check NZXT cabinets on primeabgb.com they are pretty cool too...
Cilus has suggested a bunch of good products you could stick with them.................. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^ NZXT cabinets are funky + bad cable management.
Why are you suggesting NZXT cabinet over Corsair 500R? :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Ehem! funky means they are very good looking but performance is bad. :p (except NZXT Gamma of-course, when it was priced @2K, and still same thing can be said about Gamma)

OP's choice. ;)

$$Lionking$$

In the zone
tempest 410 elite performs decently if you don't overclock.... also apart from pure performance I feel cabinets should be aesthetically pleasing.... :p

If you want pure performance... cabinets are so not the way to go... ;)

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
hey guys i couldnt find G.skill RAM in local market.. they r suggesting me transcend... quickly suggest me other good RAM please.

Last edited:
OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
thanks .. but the main prob now is whether 3770k released or not? i heard from market that it has not launched and it ll be available only after 1.5-2 months;-( !! is that so?

dfcols71

In the zone
check this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/150819-pc-buying-guide-2012-q2-19.html

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
am waiting for i7 3770/ 3770k to be available in the market.. meanwhile i read about AMD FX-8150 which is performing well for 3d applications with 8 cores..

how far AMD FX-8150 is ok(reliable-performance-heat prob) than i7 3770k?

hey suggest me an UPS for my configured system.. i just need to save my file when power is off( almost 5 mins enough).. my PSU is Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2UK PSU

OP
A

ajeeshys

Journeyman
ya i ll do as u suggest... one more thing i need to know is when i7 3770k ll be availa in our market? any idea? so that i sould decide on going with 26ook

Top Bottom