i5 asus p8z77-m vs gigabyte ga-z77m-d3h

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
thats true but its like
yes i do not know as good as you people do but then its just that im spending to much money
i mean 10k on motherboard for me :) id just like to get the best with good service if asrock has good service then good
cause i read reviews and peopel said they had to
update bios to BOOT it it dent work properly

Okay den use it.. If face problem Update BIOS ... If problem still exists we are there & if still there is problem TDF has RMA section for your advice.. :-D

saswat23

Human Spambot
thats true but its like
yes i do not know as good as you people do but then its just that im spending to much money
i mean 10k on motherboard for me :) id just like to get the best with good service if asrock has good service then good
cause i read reviews and peopel said they had to update bios to BOOT it it dent work properly

AsRock's RMA is handled by Acel Frontline and Digicare Smartlink (handles MSI, Intel and Gigabyte's RMA as well). Both provide good service. If you are still not satisfied with AsRock, then its better you shell out some more and get the P8Z77-M PRO for 2k more. :)

thats true but its like
cause i read reviews and peopel said they had to update bios to BOOT it it dent work properly

AsRock's RMA is handled by Acel Frontline and Digicare Smartlink (handles MSI, Intel and Gigabyte's RMA as well). Both provide good service. If you are still not satisfied with AsRock, then its better you shell out some more and get the P8Z77-M PRO for 2k more. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Okay den use it.. If face problem Update BIOS ... If problem still exists we are there & if still there is problem TDF has RMA section for your advice.. :-D

Its always better to solve the problem before facing it.
@OP: well, buy what you feel.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
If you are not into overclocking, then it is a descent board. Otherwise not. It have vcore drop = LLC problem.

Hey can you check my post in and help there *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/161242-30k-ram-mono-n-proccesor-cabinet.html

Top Bottom