i5 asus p8z77-m vs gigabyte ga-z77m-d3h

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Pretty much same + MobO doesn't affect gaming anyway..

BTW instead of asking part by part pls post complete req..(first i7, now MobO...)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I don't think you can find GA-Z77M-d3h at the first place.
If you can find it, then why not? You are getting a board having almost same features as P8Z77-M at ~3K(or more) lower price.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
For gaming, VRM quality isn't required.
As OP doesn't mention anything about overclocking, I'd to take it granted that he won't overclock and thus that suggestion.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
well
im gonna get a i5 3750k and a corsair 8gb ram :)
and id love to get that Maximus V Extreme
but i can only spend 10k on motherboard

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
well
im gonna get ai5 3750k and a corsair 8gb ram :)
and id love to get that Maximus V Extreme
but i can only spend 10k on motherboard

AFAIK no i5 3750k exists :lol: :lol:

you are either talking about i5-3570k or i7 3770k
I recommend saving cash by getting a better graphics card for your rig :-D:-D

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
i5-3570k
im sorry its i5-3570k i just get confused sometimes
uhm well what do i do about the board
i have a graphic card il update it in a few months :)

saswat23

Human Spambot
If 10k budget then get AsRock Z77 Extreme 4. The best available option and specs are same as P8Z77-M Pro, which costs around 2k more.

For gaming, VRM quality isn't required.
As OP doesn't mention anything about overclocking, I'd to take it granted that he won't overclock and thus that suggestion.

What if VRMs blow away while OCing? Asus has heatsink in the VRM areas so is a better choice. :)
And there is nothing to be mentioned here. He is going for an unlocked processor with a Z77 board. That tells the whole story that OP is gonna OC. :wink:

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
is Asrock good ? i found alot of bad reviews on its service and product too some say its good too but still
itl be risky

asrock looks good though D:

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Nope..
BTW choose 1 you like

Seven Sub-$160 Z77 Express Motherboards, Reviewed : Seven Affordable Z77 Express-Based Motherboards Get Dissected

saswat23

Human Spambot
AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 is really a good motherboard. Has almost same specs as that of Asus P8Z77-M Pro.

John4321

Right off the assembly line
I juz want to know if you don't want to overclock at all and juz need the Motherboard and processor for playing good games at high performance then which motherboard and processor would be the best if you don't want to overclock at all.

OP
H

Hariman

Broken In
AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 is really a good motherboard. Has almost same specs as that of Asus P8Z77-M Pro.

thats true but its like
yes i do not know as good as you people do but then its just that im spending to much money
i mean 10k on motherboard for me :) id just like to get the best with good service if asrock has good service then good
cause i read reviews and peopel said they had to update bios to BOOT it it dent work properly

Top Bottom