i5 asus p8z77-m vs gigabyte ga-z77m-d3h

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ I have ASUS P8Z77-M and i was able to achieve 4.6 ghz stable OC with it. It may go further but i did not try. So i guess M "Pro" will easily overclock further.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
no VRM heatsink and talking about cool looks on matx mobo - have a look at ASUS Maximus V GENE or ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z ;-)

not ocing much like a pro but till 4.7 ghz is sufficient and will be buying corsair h60 cooler hows it then i saw some results it was written that the mobo can easily overclock much!!!!!!till 4.8 ghz easily

well only overclcok to 4.8 ghz with a h6o and it can easily achive it

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
you better use 2x gfx cards with this mobo as the no.3 pci-e card will under perform because it will run in pci-e x4 mode though if the 3rd card is for physX then there will be no such issue.

hmm then is this mobo worht it or i should get a sabertooth z77 cause it doesnt have wifi moudule but for the price ithink tha its good i saw on delta
Asus MotherBoard - P8Z77-V - www.deltapage.com
Asus MotherBoard - SABERTOOTH Z77 - www.deltapage.com
Asus MotherBoard - P8Z77-V PRO - www.deltapage.com
wich one and yes is delta trusted!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
wifi feature can be added later anytime and if a durable and built to last mobo is what you are looking for then SaberToth Z77 is highly recommended.

I've not dealt with delta Peripherals personally but so can't comment on how reliable they are ...

Top Bottom