i3 2100 or phenom ii x4 965be for budget gaming rig

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
i know that, as we can use other parts in both amd and intel setup but we can't use a am3+ board with lga1155 cpu, thus i included motherboard too to calculate total cost for intel and amd setup :wink:

:shock:
is it available in delhi at that price :hyper:

are you using a bulldozer chip, because i want to test its performance loss in multithreaded tasks due to modular approach :| :reading:

well i am a performance per Rupee fan :wink: :mrgreen:

it will exceed the budget :|

1.> Hence the cpu + mobo prices as well. worst case it will cost a 100 bucks more.

2.> I don't stay in delhi :p

3.> My siggy says I use an athlon II X3 435 ;) not a bulldozer :p

vjain

Broken In
Hello,i know this is not the right thread to post.I have both the systems you are looking for and looking to get rid of both of them as i am looking for a upgrade.Let me know if you are interested so we can work out something.

Thanks

Cilus

laborare est orare
vjain, continue your selling related discussion through PM, not here.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
are you using a bulldozer chip, because i want to test its performance loss in multithreaded tasks due to modular approach :| :reading:

What u wanna know?
at same price point in stuffs like video encoding(multi threaded) tasks it kicks the ass of 2500K...
winner in my books...
*note to self*
have to steal cilus's CPU.

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
Hello,i know this is not the right thread to post.I have both the systems you are looking for and looking to get rid of both of them as i am looking for a upgrade.Let me know if you are interested so we can work out something.

Thanks
which one is better :hyper: