?? I won tour package in gsmarena.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hi guys. just now i visited gsmarena.com from opera mini on my mobile and there it was written that i m some 100crore customer(dont remember exactly) and i hav won a TOUR PACKAGE . believin it to be a hoax i just filled the details with false information. i only have correct phone n email. but they were just askin address and my name which i entered half correctly.but then on next page it was written that my transaction ID is ****** and they wil call me to confirm it. but guys i hav never seen such thing on gsmarena.com and i think it was true and i think i hav lost it. the tour was of 1625 euros.
WATS UR IDEAS GUYS. WAS IT TRUE OR NOT. i was redirected form gsmarena.com to www.ashoppingspree.com for all those things.

reply soon guys.

Last edited:
OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
but there is no spam ads on gsmarena.com. i hav never seen any such ads there

bump

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Maybe some adware in ur pc that redirected you. Happenes with me when I try to search in google. Everytime I search something it redirects me to some jokes site.

dark_side_of_the_moon

Right off the assembly line
Chirag said:
Maybe some adware in ur pc that redirected you. Happenes with me when I try to search in google. Everytime I search something it redirects me to some jokes site.
Hes using mobile for browsing.not pc
I think it was fake............Everytime you go to www.ashoppingspree.com, it says that u r the winner.

M

madonanecol

I want to go to a nice family friendly resort in New York with my wife and 5 children and stay on the beach. Gulf coast is the preference-but I can’t find anything with fun kid things like waterslides at the pool and other kid friendly bonus activities. We want to go for a week. Has anyone ever gone anywhere and has some worth suggestion? Please advice us. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom