I want ur advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajputsanju

Right off the assembly line
hi , I m sanju, i m a new member of this community, first of all hello! to every one. I have some query , that i have a compaq presario V2000 series laptop, i m running windows VISTA on my notebook, my motherboard is intel 915 gm chipset, so my inbuilt graphics card is 128 mb, so i m not able to enjoy the windows AERO glass theme, coz its need higher graphics card, can any tell me tht is it possible to upgrade or set a graphics card on tht mother board mentioned above?, i m waiting for ur reply frends..........
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/kirsch/statusicon/user_online.gif

Hey guys just help me out by giving some information .I really need it :confused:

Last edited:

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Yups Vista wont work at its best with that onboard gpu,at da same time 1Gb ram will b de minimum 2Gb wud b much better,nops i dont thin ull b able to install a nu GPu on ur notebook.

OP
R

rajputsanju

Right off the assembly line
vista is running quite well on my notebook, n i have 1 gb of ram, i just can't able to enjoy the AERO theme,

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Check if it is Vista Home BASIC.

Home Basic will NOT give you the Aero interface. However, I saw Lenovo laptops (specifically 3000 Y37Q) which was running Vista Home Basic WITH Aero interface....

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
jainshubhanyu said:
.....which was running Vista Home Basic WITH Aero interface....
not possible. u are all confused between aero and vista standard theme! its the vista standard theme which "looks" like aero in vista basic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom