I want to upload files

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
I want to upload a a rar file....... in the web ........ on a server where my file is not deleted after a month or two like rapidshare..... is there any site where can I upload .... huh :roll: :roll:

Sourabh

Laptoping
register again there dude .. its so simple in there ..type the name and voila you have ur own webspace account

register now with a different id and saved the details in a text file this time so that u dont end up with incorrect login details

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
Sourabh said:
register again there dude .. its so simple in there ..type the name and voila you have ur own webspace account

register now with a different id and saved the details in a text file this time so that u dont end up with incorrect login details

lol I have created 4 accounts there.... they r not working...... I ws just thinking if u suggest other site like this...... in which fileZ r not after a month or two.... :roll:... i.e I want to upload a file for lifetime for free

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
if the upload is for ur personal backup & not too big file.... then u can try any email service to upload & email that 2 ur gmail/rediffmail account... it will be stored there for life time....

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
saurav_cheeta said:
if the upload is for ur personal backup & not too big file.... then u can try any email service to upload & email that 2 ur gmail/rediffmail account... it will be stored there for life time....

hmmm....10.2 mb file size.. :wink:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Gmail does not have briefcase. But can be used as briefcase using Gmail Drive.

Rediff's briefcase is paid.

Yahoo! has 30MB free briefcase but without public link. Files can be downloaded and uploaded only by logging. For public briefcase you will have to shell out money.

visvo, please try to explain properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom