I want to send cake online to my brother in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

anusha8

New to this forum
I want to send cake online to my brother in Bangalore on his birthday. Problem is that he will be on travel, on his birthday. He will be in Bangalore for just 2-3 hours before leaving for Malaysia.

So I am looking for a reliable professional website which delivers cakes, flowers in Bangalore which can do delivery between those 2-3 hours time frame. Its a window they can't miss. Please help me out if you know any such website which can do that without asking me to pay 200-300 bucks for this thing.

I have used 3 website before for cake delivery in Bangalore and all of them were not punctual at all, I ask them to deliver at 11 Am and they went to deliver at 7 pm

Sumitvadra

New to this forum
Even I faced the problem as i had to send the cake on my brother's birthday. I ordered from a website and they gave me a very different cake than the picture they showed. Pathetic experience. This year I got a website www.winni.in - which delivered cake and flowers across Bangalore. I ordered from them and they reached on time before 10 AM just before he started for office. You can try this as they are good and give whatever is on their website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom