I Want To Remove....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalam

In the zone

Can anyone please tell me how to remove this. I don't know what its called but i find it irritating as i had already ran my comp. for quite a long time without it please a.s.a.p. I don't know all i did was go to the customize tab and change one folder type to music. Please help me hide it.....Thanks....
*img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rtrtrtki5.jpg

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Simple -

In Windows Explorer
Tools >> Folder options >> General >> Tasks >> Use Windows Classic folders (instead of the "show common tasks in folders").

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
*www.imagesshared.com//out.php/i3550_pic.JPG

Uncheck that option. This is for XP. Right click on My computer-->Advanced--> Settings Tab under performance

Donno abt Vista but u can find out.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
From Control Panel, Open System CP Applet

Go to Advanced tab.
In the Performance section, select settings.

In the Visual Effects, Uncheck
Use Common tasks in Folders.

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
^^ Hey..don't you guys see that the problem has been solved in the first post itself? What is the point of posting the same solution again and again.
Not only here, I've seen guys in other topics quoting the solution and saying "It's true" or "That's absolutely correct". What's the use?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
ApoorvKhatreja said:
^^ Hey..don't you guys see that the problem has been solved in the first post itself? What is the point of posting the same solution again and again.
Not only here, I've seen guys in other topics quoting the solution and saying "It's true" or "That's absolutely correct". What's the use?

Before saying so, i would like to ask you to take notice of a few facts

All the 4 posts are withing 4 minutes of time. When i first saw the topic, there were no replies to the question. by the time i replied three other people had already replied.

You dont actually think people would reply to a question which has already been answered?

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
So what would you say about this thread -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50466

Read my last post. I have clearly mentioned that my problem has been solved. But still two guys have wuoted my first post and are still posting solutions. If they had read ahead, they would know that the problem wasn't a problem at all.

And what about the other guys, who QUOTE the soution and lamely mention "Yes, this is correct" or "You are right" or "That's true"??

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Chirag said:
*www.imagesshared.com//out.php/i3550_pic.JPG

Uncheck that option. This is for XP. Right click on My computer-->Advanced--> Settings Tab under performance

Donno abt Vista but u can find out.
^^

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
My reply was for this comment "Hey..don't you guys see that the problem has been solved in the first post itself? What is the point of posting the same solution again and again."

About what others do, i dont know their intention nor expertise.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
alsiladka said:
My reply was for this comment "Hey..don't you guys see that the problem has been solved in the first post itself? What is the point of posting the same solution again and again."

About what others do, i dont know their intention nor expertise.
:lol:

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
What was the use of the two posts made by 'The Unknown' over here? Dude, if you keep making useless posts like this, you'll remain 'unknown' all your life!

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
ApoorvKhatreja said:
What was the use of the two posts made by 'The Unknown' over here? Dude, if you keep making useless posts like this, you'll remain 'unknown' all your life!
Good Joke of my username buddy ;) :lol: That post made by @alsiladka, made me :lol: So it posted it there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom