i wAnt to copy all my contacts to memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
hi guys, i am having nokia 6630, recently bought 2 wks ago.

i had tough time in copying contacts after formatting my phone due to a virus.... i had to copy individually from my old phone which fortunately i didnt erase it.....

can any one help me?

moshel

Padawan
abhinav said:
even i need that solution

i need that solution too for my ngage qd.

u can try copying the contacts to ur sim card. thats what i am doing

or u can try and do this
go to tools->memory then click options and select backup device memory to memory card
it works on my qd

but a funny thing happened.i had taken a backup on 10th april and in june my phone got corrupted so i restored the backup and got my phone nos as of that date back. now i had taken a backup on 5th september then my phone got corrupted. when i restored this backup i got all things back except my CONTACTS!!!!!

when i restored the backup taken on 10th april, i got my contacts as of that date back....lol

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
here is the solution for my question guys....

of late i found out it for my self...

first u back up ur phone memory to memory card, then after formatting ur phone, u again copy from memory card to phone memory... thats all...

its working fine for me...

it should work fine in ur phones also......

moshel

Padawan
mayneu said:
here is the solution for my question guys....

of late i found out it for my self...

first u back up ur phone memory to memory card, then after formatting ur phone, u again copy from memory card to phone memory... thats all...

its working fine for me...

it should work fine in ur phones also......

Did u read the post i made prior to you? dont trust too much on ur backup, u m8 face the same problem...

thrash_metal

In the zone
i did something else instead ...... send all you contacts to ur PC ... and keep a backup there .. u cn sync them anytime u want to .. works out better for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom