i want to buy new laptop -help me guys

thanseer

Broken In
my desktop having 2 gb RAM,250 GB hard disk,no graphic card,dual core processor

i want to buy a new laptop
help me to buy
i need intel i5 processor,750 gb HDD,1 gb graphic card,stylish look, help me to buy a stunning lap

my budget is 40k

:|

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Buddy posted in the wrong thread. Its for Desktop and for laptop there is a separate sub-forum.

Anyways for your budget look at Asus X Series X53SC-SX223D. It has been suggested by Cilus!! Its a damn good laptop & configuration has been posted by Cilus in here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks-tablets/148421-want-buy-laptop.html

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You will get a lot more than that @40K. You will get i7, 4GB ram :p

Model: Asus X Series X53SC-SX223D
Link: here

Courtesy Clius. :)

swapyworld

Broken In
based on what are your needs choose the laptop !!
either you can go for i7+gt520m or i5+gt540m combination @40k!!
i would prefer the second one with i5 :)

OP
thanseer

thanseer

Broken In
^^ i'm a music engineering student, so i want to install some softwares and so many songs , videos and i <3 games
which is better dude ?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ i'm a music engineering student, so i want to install some softwares and so many songs , videos and i <3 games
which is better dude ?

Choice is obvious. When you are getting gi7 & a descent graphics card, then why won't you choose that particular model?

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Even though I would prefer an i7 over an i5 anyday. Considering your needs of software,music and games,i'd opt for the i5+540 combo. Simply because of the much more powerful graphics solution and because of the fact that an i5 is more than capable of handling the basic and a few odd softwares,music and games.

Top Bottom