I want to buy a new MOBILE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
To all of you.
I want to buy a new Mobile.My budget is 12000.I am looking some touch screen Symbian or UIQ mobile phone.Can you suggest some set to me.
Thank you for reading my post.

sujoyp

Grand Master
u dont have a choice besides g700 @ 12k

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_g700-2248.php

G900 & P1 are 15k+

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
krates !!! have u drunked ??

N78 for 12K and he needs touchscreen

krates :lol:

i gave the suggestion of N78 as it is near 12k bracket and he needs some symbian.. and everybody can live without touch screen.. he does not said in bold that he needs touch screen..

lol.....

please don't read my signature now :lol:

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey nobody liked G700...it matches his requirement perfectly...Symbian UIQ...with touchscreen

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Hey guys...

I am really interested on sony ericsson P1i but the only reason stopping me to buy it is if it very old mobile...can u guys suggest another mobile with same features and price...it will be helpful for me a lot...also pls let me know its cam qulaties...

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hey guys...

I am really interested on sony ericsson P1i but the only reason stopping me to buy it is if it very old mobile...can u guys suggest another mobile with same features and price...it will be helpful for me a lot...also pls let me know its cam qulaties...

tell me ur requirements & budget ??

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
I would like to have a Smart phone with a decent camera(3.2 will do wit flash). I dont use mobile to listen songs. Must have Wi-Fi. Any brand will do. Budget will be around 15 to 20k.

raulk

Broken In
Hey, you will get best phone with their specification with following link:
*www.shopmania.in/shopping~online-mobile-phones~filter-brand-nokia.html

Check it out.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Thank You all of you for all your suggestions.I want to ask one thing in what budget Can I get a Symbian Touch screen phone?Reply soon.
Thank You.

Last edited:
OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Thank you these quick replies.May I know Nokia has some non Symbian Touch screen mobile or not?Also please let me know some touch screen mobiles from SONY, MOTOROLA under Rs.12000 budget? Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom