I want New 320 GB Ide Hard Disk

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
I want New 320 GB Ide Hard Disk with warranty
Where to get it in bombay
i can get 160 gb but i cant get 320 gb (new)
i want ide hard disk only .

any idea where to get it and what cost . please pm me

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
By IDE you mean PATA, right? The cost of pata drives would be 500 bucks higher than SATA ones. I bought it for 4600 for 500 GB. Lamigtom Road is quite famous for hardwares.

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
By IDE you mean PATA, right? The cost of pata drives would be 500 bucks higher than SATA ones. I bought it for 4600 for 500 GB. Lamigtom Road is quite famous for hardwares.

how 500 gb
i was told almost by everyone that 3.5 inch desktop harddisks pata (ide) are 320 gb maximum how can u purchase 500 gb

and can u pm me sellers shop name and tel number .
thanks

shadez

GaMeR
i bought a converter cable recently "SATA-to-IDE" from SP Road, Bangalore. and PC is running fine for the past 2 months without problems. i dont remember exact price but i guess its something like 200-250rs. guess you will get the same in Mumbai too. check it out...
Yup, i meant 'SATA-to-IDE' and not the other way around.!

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
i bought a converter cable recently "SATA-to-IDE" from SP Road, Bangalore. and PC is running fine for the past 2 months without problems. i dont remember exact price but i guess its something like 200-250rs. guess you will get the same in Mumbai too. check it out...
Yup, i meant 'SATA-to-IDE' and not the other way around.!

i want 320 gb hard disk (ide) in bombay so i can go and pick up the hard disk , i dont want any adapter , cable or anythinf like that.

Top Bottom