Status
Not open for further replies.

100.dx

NBC(Next Bill Candinate)
hiiiiiii buddies,
few days ago my ups damaged dew to electric intrupption
now he is totaly out of order.i m thinkg 2 buy a new one . i had su kam ups
but i was not happy with its performence it's back up was only 5-10 mins
please suggest me buddies a good ups and cheaper mainly. i have budget 16-1700 i wana know abt wipro ups is it ok and cheaper

chicha

High without substance...
APC is what i would suggest with my eyes closed.

i have one from the past 5+ years NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM.

it might be a bit more than your budget but its totally worth it.

OP
100.dx

100.dx

NBC(Next Bill Candinate)
go for APC man.. it's the best. .don't worry abt price.. think abt quality and backup..
what is the back of apc dude? i will go 4 it no matter budget no compromise to quality due to compromise i lost the first one su kam

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
what is the back of apc dude? i will go 4 it no matter budget no compromise to quality due to compromise i lost the first one su kam

My config is in signature below, with this config I get 25-28 mins backup on APC800 VA & last 1 year my comp never shuts down due to power failure even if I am not at home the APC software automatically shuts down the comp before it runs out of battery power.

power_8383

Eager to learn.
I've just purchased the Powersafe 600 V UPS for 2200 in Nanded. (We have to pay more than any other city :( ]

It is giving 12-14 minute backup. :)

abhishek_del

Journeyman
well i use powergen i kva ups...it provides backup for 50 mins with lcd screen and about 30mins with crt and more than an hour if u keep speakers off, monitors off like during a virus scan or cd/dvd burning....that time this comes handy...it also shows battery life

ajayritik

Technomancer
I recently bought APC UPS for Rs 2500. I havent checked how long it gives back up.l will give specifications later. So far no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom