i pod vedio 80 GB........bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
@sandeepthapa31, you'll learn several things on this forum. The first rule is, avoid the idiots!

gx_saurav knows as much about anything related to Apple as I do about your little finger.

You can copy songs back from your iPod into iTunes, don't worry. :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Arya...Eureka, tell me how I need to copy songs from my Friends shuffle to my computer. I m using Mac right now to do it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
No no not like that. Obviously you can copy songs from a computer. But you cannot copy songs from iPod to a computer using itunes. Although u can using some hacks

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
No, you do not need to indulge in any hacks. Apple has added the functionality in iTunes 7.1.x. Plug in your iPod and do the reverse of what you would do to copy from your computer to the iPod.

BTW, by Mac, do you mean your illegal Mac OS X installation, or that some friend of yours has an actual Mac?

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Partner,

Thx for such a wonderful discussion. But pls tell me, do I need to install Service Pack-2 in my ssystem. I am trying to install the same, which came with Digit DVD. It is taking too long time..it is two hour now.

Sandy

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Um... I don't think SP2 is a necessity but it is always beast to have the most recent versions of software. :)

Did you get the iPod loaded yet?

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Dude,

It is really amazingly "MAKKHHAN". The function is very intutive and after I have gone through the mannual and few steps it was easy.

I am using the Total Vedeo Connvertor to rip the CD and when they are ripped and converted, I send them to a different folder and than drag or add to its library. I hope the process is fine. If there are any shorter functions pls do let me know.

Sandy

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Are you talking about video? An easier option is to use QuickTime Pro but you will have to pay for it. So, I guess your current option is best if it is working fine for you. :)

sandeepthapa31 said:
It is really amazingly "MAKKHHAN". The function is very intutive and after I have gone through the mannual and few steps it was easy.
Of course it was, it is an Apple product after all. Glad you were able to sort out your issues and are enjoying your iPod. :D

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
aryayush said:
Are you talking about video? An easier option is to use QuickTime Pro but you will have to pay for it. So, I guess your current option is best if it is working fine for you. :)

Of course it was, it is an Apple product after all. Glad you were able to sort out your issues and are enjoying your iPod. :D
Arya Dude,

Got it. I am fine with the software unfortunately, this software is also available for 10 days only. I think after this I have to pay for this software though this was for free from Digit.

Pls tell me if there is any further trick to this.

Sandy

madison

Right off the assembly line
:) Do you want to put your favorite dvd and video onto your ipod ?
It is easy ,just download a software to help you at *www.oursdownload.com/convert-DVD-video-to-iPod-video.html

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, I'm sure other users on this forum would love to help you out with the software you require. I cannot because I do not use Windows. :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
aryayush said:
You can copy songs back from your iPod into iTunes
what gx is saying is that u cannot copy songs back from ur ipod to pc keeping file names w/o 3rd party softwares ;) ...

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Is there any free software (with good fetures) which cane help me in ripping any CD/DVD/Clips. Also pls tell me which format does the ipod recognizes; audio, vedio and photographs.

Also pls send in if there are further any tricks to ipod use. It will be interesting. Thx.

Sandy

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
trick ... what kinda trick u talking about?

images .... all normal ones but i dont think animated gifs are animated after transfer

videos ... mp4 ... ulead video studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom