Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhole

Broken In
hello freinds,
i new here.i dont no much english,but i try hard.i wanted to know where i get the links to download game and movie.game of both kinds.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
what jungle has he come from.no one even in nepal has that bad an english.game of both kinds? whats that supposed to mean! :lol:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Welcome to TDF buddy...!! :)

This is your first query and sorry we can't help...!! I hope you are asking for pirated materials...!! Piracy is not promoted here in TDF so we can't help you in this matter.

If you ask for free games and movies we can obviously help...!! :)

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

what jungle has he come from.no one even in nepal has that bad an english.game of both kinds? whats that supposed to mean! :lol:

I didn't get it too..!! :?:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

Dude why are you being rude to someone new.. he said he doesn't know very good english... I think he means to say where can he be able to download movies,games and games based on movies too....

Dude this forum allows only help for legal reasons sorry we can't help you on that one..

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Dude why are you being rude to someone new.. he said he doesn't know very good english... I think he means to say where can he be able to download movies,games and games based on movies too....

hmm i guess i was too harsh.sorry for that blackhole.just that couldnt control laughin at 'both kinds of games' :) sorry again dude.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ NOOB :D
As for OP's question, a list of free and legal games.
*www.marcofolio.net/games/the_best_free_games_first_person_shooters_fps.html

As for free movies I don't know much, most of them are old or just documentaries.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
lol.....leave it....Don't worry blackhole. I can't speak english well.......I just somehow manage. Though Digit has played a great role in improving my english. :) So Read DIGIT :)

BTW I think you are asking for pirated Movies and Games. We can't help you in that matter. Coz as I said before TDF doesn't promotes piracy and we are not allowed to discuss about piracy.

But without saying much I can show you the way out. Torrent :)

Just search about it in google..!!

Or if you still can't get what we are trying to convey join the un-official TDF IRC @ *webchat.freenode.net/?channels=krow

You'll get details...!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom