i need interface designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

manne

Broken In
hi every one

any one here tell me how to create good interfaces in some popular softwares such as flash, photoshop 3d max etc.,

please any one just give me some idea abt that

thankyou

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I can help u with Interface design as that's one of my hobbies. What application r u making it for?

vandit

In the zone
wht is interface designing????? does it mean making the front end for the application...(like the os has 2 parts kernel and frnt end...) ??

redhat

Mad and Furious
Interface Designing means designing a interactive front-end for the user. Interface Designing is also a skill, since designing a good, user-friendly interface especially for a big application is a tough job.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ if blends then gx is the guy , if winforms then me , zeeshan, giga can help. :)

joyti

Right off the assembly line
hello,
Using Flash u can create the Interface design very impressive. and very good desgin u can create.

nd4spd

Broken In
i am also trying to make a program on VB 2008, but i am stuck somewhere, can anybody help me "reading a particular row values of database, when that row is specified"

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Learn basic SQL before you start working with Databases.

Code:
SELECT Field1, Field2, (....) FieldX FROM TableX WHERE FieldX = "Value"

Or to select all fields:

Code:
SELECT * FROM TableX WHERE FieldX = "Value"

Here, ' WHERE FieldX = "Value" ' is the condition. Like, in Table1, if the row you want has the Name field as "ABC", you give:

Code:
SELECT * FROM Table1 WHERE Name="ABC"

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
i am also trying to make a program on VB 2008, but i am stuck somewhere, can anybody help me "reading a particular row values of database, when that row is specified"
Since You're using Visual Basic 2008 , I'd recommend you Learn LINQ .

Much better and easier method to query databases than ADO.NET .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom