i need a pocket pc !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
hi digitians, i am here to ask for a help from u people. before this i did a thorough search in the internet about the pocket pc. but i didnt find a suitable one.
even though i almost zeroed in on two products, dell axim 51v & hp 4705. i didnt get the full specifications and details about them. and i also didnt find the perfect place to buy them online as the rate differences were erratic from one site to another.
so please suggest me a good pocket pc with high performance and best features and with good looks. i need over all a good phone pls...

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
no one is here who can help me???
no one uses pocket pc in india??? pls guys, i am waiting for ur reply.... cell gurus' pls tell me which brand and which model suits me. i am a performance hungry person. it should be good looking. with latest features.....
reply me soon as i am going to get it from US from one of my friend pls.....
he is coming in another 2 wks...... hurry up guys. give me some tips.....

Pat

Beyond Smart
I would advice you to stay away from dells and HPs as pocket-pcs! Better to go with something thats extremely moddable and with a great fan/community following!

If I was in your place ,I would opt for either HTC Touch or even better , HTC Touch Dual (if you dont need Wifi and are ready to pay more)

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Whenever we go for PPC,we should look for higest possible RAM !
At present most of the PPCs are bundled with 64MB RAM,

Only a few brands like HTC X7501(Dopod U1000),HTC Touch Dual and HTC TyTn II(available only in select places) are bundled with 128MB RAM & available in India,

Among these,only Dual Touch costs 27K (no WiFi) and others are between 43k to 47K.

I think Dell Axim 51v is only a pure PPC without phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom