I need a 19" Square LCD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

I need to buy a 19" Square (4:3) LCD monitor in a budget of around 10K with good responce time. Which do you think I should go for.

Viewsonic VX922 with 2ms responce time seems to be impressive and has good reviews on the net. How do you think it is or is there some other even better in the same price tag.

Please let me know the model and price of the same. I am not interested in Widescreen monitors.

Thank you.

sai_cool

Journeyman
i have jus one advice for you,: watever you do, dont go for viewsonic..

search the forum and u will know wat i mean.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
why not widescreen? Widescreen is Cheap and provide efficient use of workspace . wnd watching movies (po#n too ) and for 3d , and Gaming also

and 1440x900 AWSOME ask

W i d e s c r e e n *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=16042

how good is widescreen

u can get good 19" from viewsonic with 5 ms

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Why not get DELL SE198WFP. You can get it for around 10k. Check out its features in the DELL site.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I just came across Acer AL2216W (22" TFT Monitor) @ Rs.13300 including taxes. So, should I go for it or is it a piece of crap.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Brought a 19" (4:3) Viewsonic VX922 (2MS G2G response rate). Seems to be absolutely stunning, although found 1 bad pixel. Altogether, brilliant. Will post in my comments after a few days of usage.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brought a 19" (4:3) Viewsonic VX922 (2MS G2G response rate). Seems to be absolutely stunning, although found 1 bad pixel. Altogether, brilliant. Will post in my comments after a few days of usage.
You can still return it as it has a bad pixel. Its in Warranty.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I got it for 11.1K home delivered in Mumbai.

As for bad pixel, the company says that it should have atleast 6 bad pixel or some thing like it for replacement. As such, the dead pixel is hardly visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom