I m confused in a situation.. Please help me to get out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I have sold a mobile phone with tv through ebay.in

But buyer is saying " Ask the courier man to deliver the product then i will give him the demand draft for the payment as i want to first check the item"

Now how can i do this ?
I m not a cheater.... how can i make him understand that he should believe me..

I dont know where is the world going on... A person dont trust another now..

So How can i sort out this problem... PLZ suggest a solution...
Thank you vry much..

ECE0105

In the zone
AFAIK, the buyer does the payment and then you send the product... Check the Bazaar section and u might find some details on such transactions... or, u can ask someone who is a regular buyer/seller....

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey man i can trust him but my question is then which courier service suppports this?

means which courier company can deliver product and collect the demand draft from the receiver..?

Is there any such courier service

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Act Professional, tell him to send check first and receive product later and this is how Ebay works and this is what he agreed. Take it or leave it :)

anurag_nagpal

Broken In
hi arunks

Well there is a service named VPP, in which the goods are delivered against money (cash). this service is provided vy IPS (Indian Postal Service / Deptt). so if u wanna finalize the deal in this way then u can take postal deptt. services.

another solution to this problem is, if u stated in ebay that u'll dispatch the phone after recieving payment then you can fwd the buyers' mail to ebay for not agreeing the terms. they people will resolve. if u not stated payment terms then mutual understanding is reqd.

:)

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
No i have not stated...

But can i trust VPP service for large money near abt 6-8k

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
arunks said:
No i have not stated...

But can i trust VPP service for large money near abt 6-8k

You can trust 100% of Postal departmnet for receiving money on VPP. But there are some other problem may arise. Such as on transit if the the packing is damaged in any way the receiver may refused the VPP also may be in other reason the receiver may not received the parcel. In that case the VPP will return back to u. Also the postal deptt's loading unloading of goods is very rough as their delivery system is run through Indian railways. If your packing is not good enough the TV will became a box only. Now if the VPP returned back to you, I think u may have to incurred loss only nothing else. Better u try to sell the goods locally.

go4saket

Theres a system called COD i.e. Cash On delivery. In this the product gets delivered and the cost is collected by the courier pple then and there. I guess all major courier service has this facility...

clmlbx

Technomancer
Indian Postal Service Do This But They Take Extra Charge For This Around Rs 300 Becoz After Collecting Money They Do A Money Order To The Sender .

FOR EXAMPLE :- TELEBRANDS USES THAT TYPE OF METHOD . THEY SEND THE PRODUCT AND ASK U TO PAY THE MEN WHO DELIVERS U THE PRODUCT . IF SO THEY CAN TRUST THEN U CAN ALSO .

BUT LAST DECISION IS YOURS .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom