i hope mangaloreans are safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
there is communal tension going on in mangalore and i hope every one is ok.once again banjrang dal attacked churches and dismantles the crucifix.for all information you can get photos from daijiworld.com

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Yes I know daijiworld is a reported attack site. You may browse it on linux with your adblock plus and noscript turned on.

It is tense here. Our college was open, unfortunately, even for students. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Let me point out that although the situation is tense NO Christians are going on the rampage burning and looting like you see in so many riots around the country. No one stopped me on the way to work. Christians are concentrated in and around their churches to protect them.
The Bajrang Dal has said that they only targetted New Life. But catholic churches too were a target yesterday, so we don't know who's playing mischief. Religion and politics is an explosive mix. I did not see large companies of Rapid Action Force like we see in other situations. Wonder why they did not deploy them, or i haven't seen them. Hopefully things should settle in a few days.

For those of you scared to access daijiworld site access youtube through this link

*in.youtube.com/results?search_query=daijiworld news church&uploaded=w

I just got information that churches in Kasargod have been attacked

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/33large.png

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Being a Hindu , Bajarang Dal puts us to so much shame.
Whatever happened to the religion of tolerence ?
I hope things dont blowout of propertions.
After the Bomblasts i think this is the last thing We Indians need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom