I have one lac bucks and I want to buy a laptop. You get the drift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Hello!
I want to buy a laptop and my budget is about on lac rupees. I hope and expect it's quite generous.
I will primarily be using Adobe Photoshop CS2, 3DSMAX and other such graphics editing and 3D rendering programs. I want a good large screen and upgradeable RAM.
Is the Acer Aspire 9800 launched? If yes, what is the approximate price? If no, by when is it expected to hit Indian shores? Is it recommended?
Which are the laptops I should consider and what are the advantages and drawbacks?
I hope I been very clear in my query.
Thanks! :)

Post Script: Sorry for the wierd topic title! I just wanted it to be a bit funny. :lol:

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Please suggest some good options from other companies then!

What is this? Why is there such a poor response. This is the first time I am not getting any help on the DIGIT Forum.

Pathik

Google Bot
take a HP PAVILION or a COMPAQ PRESARIO
DELL s also good..
hey see this HP dv8000t
and compaq V6000Z

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
My choice: HP/Compaq. Vaio's r gud but I somehow dont like them..
B4 buying dell confirm the exact prices incl. of all charges.

U can also get amazing sys from dell by checking out for incredible offers at *www.edealinfo.com. Considering wht discounts dey offer, u can afford to pay in case u dont get warranty here...

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I am considering 'HP Pavilion dv8380us Entertainment Notebook PC'. How is it? The details are available here:
*www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppin..._series/dv8000t_series&subcat1=rts&catLevel=4

Which laptop from Sony's VAIO series should I consider?

Dink2cool

Broken In
i dont know the reason why people are not considering buying apple lappies when they have started supporting windows .... for me apple is the best choice available in the market nowdays ....dunno about u all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom