I have Got It !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
I am so happy i cant even speak as i type :-D

Code:
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for ordering God of War III from GameStop. To redeem your God of War  III E3 2009 Demo, please follow the instructions below.

[LIST] Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation Network (or use an existing account).
Step 2: From the PlayStation Network icon on the Xross Media Bar, select ‘Account Management.’
Step 3: Select ‘Redeem Codes.’
Step 4: Enter Promotion Code. Please note that the Promotion Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. 
[/LIST]
 Your unique pre-order promotion code is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Once the Promotion Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue.’ Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

For assistance with downloading the demo, go to www.us.playstation.com/support or contact SCE Consumer Services at 1-800-345-7669.

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service

Order Confirmation *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/email_header_logo.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif
*www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business! *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif Date: 11-02-2009
Order #: 4091102xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: $106.99
*www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif

*www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif Order Contents: *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif *www.gamestop.com/common/gui/clear.gif God of War III Ultimate Edition 1 Pre-order Ships 4/1/2010
$99.99

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
ccmon guys already 1 mb done :D :D

2.7GB it too large for a demo .

hope demo too has God Mode Difficulty setting

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
finished demo 2 times in last hour , it is TERREFIC , Brillient , Incradible all words are less to describe the awsomeness of the game , this is the best games ever made

only one drawback is that i got some framedrops 6 times to be exact in one gameplay.

i would like to share my download code so that others may enjoy it too . i dont know weather it would work or not but people say that we could share amoung our PSN buddies .

so anyone up for the code ? add me to psn : godofwarmax

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think one download code will work in only 5 Consoles and only for 5 times. After that You yourself won't be able to download the demo.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ See for platinum titles that is best you can do , avoid used games as much as u can i cant even let even a single scratch on the disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom