i have downloaded windows 7 ultimate oem retail iso file form our hub but dont know where is the key

Status
Not open for further replies.

deus

Broken In
i have downloaded windows 7 ultimate oem retail iso file form our hub but dont know where is the key to activate it. Will it be automatically installed on my pc or i have to find it somewhere else. plz help i am getting UNMOUNTABKLE BOOT ERROR

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Re: i have downloaded windows 7 ultimate oem retail iso file form our hub but dont know where is the

i have downloaded windows 7 ultimate oem retail iso file form our hub but dont know where is the key to activate it. Will it be automatically installed on my pc or i have to find it somewhere else. plz help i am getting UNMOUNTABKLE BOOT ERROR

Piracy is against forum rules!!!

Re: i have downloaded windows 7 ultimate oem retail iso file form our hub but dont know where is the

Where did you download the ISO from?

OP
D

deus

Broken In

yes from the lan, tell me whick version of ultimte have keys preloaded.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

yes from the lan, tell me whick version of ultimte have keys preloaded.

:lol: This should go in the "Post the dumbest thing you have heard related to technology" thread...
As for your question, original version of windows, the one for which you paid money for, will have keys preloaded!!! :p :-D
Now, delete that iso file ASAP before the cops come to get you!!! Remember, big brother and Pappu are watching!!! :-D :-D

$hadow

Geek in making

:lol: This should go in the "post the dumbest thing you have heard related to technology" thread...
As for your question, original version of windows, the one for which you paid money for, will have keys preloaded!!! :p :-d
now, delete that iso file asap before the cops come to get you!!! Remember, big brother and pappu are watching!!! :-d :-d
:-D:-D:-D

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

:lol: This should go in the "Post the dumbest thing you have heard related to technology" thread...
As for your question, original version of windows, the one for which you paid money for, will have keys preloaded!!! :p :-D
Now, delete that iso file ASAP before the cops come to get you!!! Remember, big brother and Pappu are watching!!! :-D :-D

he he :D :D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

As already answered by other members, buy it, the one you got is not meant to be installed on your PC.

Incase you missed the answer, I'm quoting it.

@OP: OEM version is not meant for your machine buy the key from MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom