i have been cheated by BIGTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmsikar

Journeyman
i have been cheated by BIGTV .

i subscribed to bigtv nearly 6 months back in one of my room , it was running Ok , i like the service and package .

then in january 2009 i took another connection in my another room at the same address according to the Multiple Tv scheme . i filled the option of multiple tv in the form and the bigtv GUY who came to my address for installation just changed the LNB to dual LNB without installing a new DISH .

now after one and half months i am unable to receive any channels , then i asked the customer care about my subscription scheme and he told me that it is not in the multiple tv scheme . and i have to pay full monthly charges on both units ...

now what should i do ?

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
^^lolz ,, inquire before u enact and then make mr.ambani sign it with blood and record the whole thing on a camera in front of a judge !!!!!

shifting of ur connection is free so ask those fcuking lamers to move your second connection to another address ... so that u get another dish for the connection and then have Bigtv to move it back to your house (at least u get to trash both the dishes and STBs ).... then maybe try your luck at TRAI ....

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Who told you to listen to that shameless employee. These marketing guyz will tell you any lies to make the sale. They know that by the time their 'chalugiri' is noticed, they will have gone long ahead to be penalized.

And also, when subscribing to their service, you must hastily signed their 'Service agreement' in which you allow them to change any policies at any time without prior information or your approval. So it is the same 'right' that they are executing now. TRAI or any other body will not be able to do anything because you yourself gave the service provider the liberty to do so. So bear with it. What else?

This is one reason I don't want to deal with corporates. They rape you first and then show you an agreement in which you said "I accept that I will be raped as per my service provider's whims".

OP
gsmsikar

gsmsikar

Journeyman
but there is no option of knowing my account details , how much it is being paid everyday , according to which plan... like it is very clear in tatasky

any solution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom