I hate Macs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
borg said:
@tech_your_future

Man seems like you are pissed! :lol:

an I wasn't even attacking you directly!.

Proves that you are a fanatic, fanboy. You are proving everything for me.

r u paid by M$ r r u Billy :?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gx_saurav said:
First of all this is a thread why Mac should be hated
You have this sort of attitude and you have the nerve to say that you are not a fanboy/biased towards Windows. You've already established that Macs should be hated and are out to teach everyone why they should do so. Great! Man, you do not even deserve pity.

gx_saurav said:
Macboys always get blasted, they come again & again & get pwned...still they come again with same old zibbrish, for no valid reason. I do admire there arrogance & ignorence though :D , it's one of a kind
Reported.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
aryayush said:
You have this sort of attitude and you have the nerve to say that you are not a fanboy/biased towards Windows. You've already established that Macs should be hated and are out to teach everyone why they should do so. Great! Man, you do not even deserve pity.
:D:D:D

I was not wrong, when I said macboys come again & again for the same thing & get pwned, this thread was dieing, mac discussion removed....i did not posted from many days here, yet out of no where, since you had nothing productive to post or do, u bumped it with another first personal comment to me

Whats the name of this thread arya? plz read again, it's "I hate Macs", & everyone is posting why they hate it, it's same as saying this thread is about why Macs should be hated...comon boy, act like a mature person.

Oh! well...i m reported again, when this time i did not posted anything negative or personal. Guys anyone supporting me this time? :)

B

brutality9k

Oh comon fatbeing, this time i didn't even posted anything personal, he posted though....why ban me? I was not even posting in this thread from 2 days, he came up with personal comment.

how long M I banned for?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
o! cmon fatbeing for once atleast let us have a no-holds barred thread on this topic .... tech_y_f was also getting into some form

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
GX is shameful misery for nothing this time, I don't see any personal comment from his side . Not fair.

This thread should not have been started if ppl were going to get banned without making any personal comments.

fatbeing said:
I hereby proclaim this thread Flamebait! For this thread only, I have a new rule:

For every logical argument you put forth for your camp (PC/Mac), you get to take one dig at the opposing camp. But:

1. No profanity
2. No insulting family members/upbringing/other insults that count as "below the belt"

Draw yer swords!

Vyasram

The pWnster
yeah, there is no reason for em to get banned, btw, we were enjoying the fight.

@fatbeing: make ur statements clear before executing them

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
The rules were simple. Present a logical argument, get the opportunity to take a dig at the opposition. Both gx and arya took the latter, and ignored the former towards the end of the thread. They'll be back in 3 days.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
thts wat happens wen ur playing on others' turf .... and no offence but fatbeing u too know a lil bit of pushing and shoving doesnt result in a red/yellow card else thr wudnt be a winner in any game ;)

Vyasram

The pWnster
borg said:
r u paid by Linus?.
you just showed your stupidity. a linux fan need not be paid by linux, coz linux is mostly a community venture . Buy windows isn't a community venture and if someone swears by it and bashes other OS's for no reason, then (s)he may be suspected to have got paid by M$

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
Gx banned...:(, but will be back in 3 days...:), now that nice.....

i dont really think anyone should be banned in the fight club.......i dont think they proclaim a ww3 here , they just fight for fun...:), all are good friends here....so MODS ignore this forum...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom