I hate Hutch - the biggest cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinci

wid million core procesor
Last october Hutch stared the 299 plan in which you have to shell out Rs299 so that u get 6 months of reduced tariff of 30p H2H, 60p H2M n Re1 H2L then they revised the plan and reduced validity to 4months and inc H2M charge to 75p. Now all of a sudden the have further reduced the validity to 3months. My point is that if they want 2 revise their plans then new plans should be implemented for new users who have opted for it after the revision.But those brats r also reducing the validity of existing users also as a result we are losing considerable amount of money.I opted for the scheme (6 mnths) because it was economical but now 299 for 3 mnths is not.:mad:i am really dissatisfied.What about you guys?isnt there a way to stop this????????

K

krazyfrog

Airtel never does such things. Infact i've quiet often found free talktime in my account for no reason (although that hasn't happened for some time now). You should really switch to airtel.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yeah,, That has happened wid the two 2 talk card too! Earlier it was 60 bucks and 1500 free SMSs, then they started charging 10p per SMS, then 20p per SMS and now they have increased the price to 69 bucks! I mean what in the hell is that!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
airtel is doing such things here also in WB circle.....
first they introduced a promo of Rs.300 lifetime customers, valid for 6 months, and call charges A2A 30p, A2M 60p, and A2L & A2STD Re.1

some days later they increased this promo's call charges to A2A 30p, A2M 75p, and A2L Re.1 & A2STD Rs.1.50

again after some days, they decrease the validity period for the promo and make it for 4 months

and now from yesterday they again decrease the validity period to 3 months, i.e. for each month you have to pay Rs. 100 for promo :mad: which was costs you Rs.50 pm when introduced :mad:

actually all operators are big thieves :mad: :evil:

Anindya

In the zone
Till now i had the most horrible experience of my life in Reliance. I dont want to elaborate about it. One way or the other all the companies r same. EXCEPT BSNL i am not saying they r real genuine people but atleast they dont try to fool or rob customers in any way. But if there is a problem then there is absolutely no help atleast till now but i think things r improving for BSNL.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^^ yup BSNL never cheats customers. Whatever offer they releases, they keep it. And not like Airtel or Hutch who keep changing their words. Reliance are also big cheaters. I took a reliance smart lifetime connection. After 3 months, they withdrew all their offers and changed the lifetime to 6 months:mad:

^^^ yup BSNL never cheats customers. Whatever offer they releases, they keep it. And not like Airtel or Hutch who keep changing their words. Reliance are also big cheaters. I took a reliance smart lifetime connection. After 3 months, they withdrew all their offers and changed the lifetime to 6 months:mad:

My friends bal drop from 500 rs to 100 rs whithout any valid reason.When he went to bsnl office,they can't able give the answer and my friend start aruging with them, then he was forcefully outed by security man.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^^ this problem happened to me also. Every month, 50 rupees got cutoff from my account mysteriously.They were not able to give a valid reason for it. After a period of repeated calls, I gave up.:( And after one year, surprisingly, 600 rupees got added up. Finally they did it.

@digit i am thinking, buddy, I was saying about the schemes which they releases, they don't manipulate it later.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Lucky_star said:
^^^ this problem happened to me also. Every month, 50 rupees got cutoff from my account mysteriously.They were not able to give a valid reason for it. After a period of repeated calls, I gave up.:( And after one year, surprisingly, 600 rupees got added up. Finally they did it.
he he he he :p :lol:

Lucky_star said:
@digit i am thinking, buddy, I was saying about the schemes which they releases, they don't manipulate it later.
agree :) but when you face any problem, then ........:evil: :evil: you experienced it , right ? :p ;)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Tech.Masti said:
agree :) but when you face any problem, then ........:evil: :evil: you experienced it , right ? :p ;)

Yah, that's why I didn't take their broadband connection. Cablewallah internet is much better in terms of service they provide:D

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^can u please enlighten me bout cablewaalah Internet ??? What are the charges and speeds ????

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I am talking Cable DSL modem. You get internet on the same cable which connects to your TV. The cable operator sets up an internet service on the same cable.

I am having a 256 kbps connection. Monthly download 1 GB. Free download from 1 AM to 7 AM. All at Rs 350/- pm.

Moreover, I connected a splitter to the cable and connected it to the TV too. So, double benefit at the same price.:D
And their service is excellent. If I call them at 11 in the night, they come and repair whatever the problem maybe.

Anindya

In the zone
Lucky_star said:

Now with Rs.100 topup they give Rs.40 talktime.:shock:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Anindya said:
Now with Rs.100 topup they give Rs.40 talktime.:shock:
Its 110, buddy. 70 bucks goes straight in to their pockets:mad:
And when they released the scheme, it was some 90-95 rupees talktime on the same topup. And now see what they have done.:mad:
Once they get their required customer base, all their promises are gone. This is really disgusting.

Stuge

Youngling
I have Tried Idea ,Airetel ,but for me Hutch is the best .

in b/w I'm on Postpaid 3years advanced rental .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom