I hate Hutch - the biggest cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Hmmm...... Its true that operators takes much care for postpaid customers.............
I want to share a funny experience ...... My 1 friend use CellOne postpaid , he wants to activate unlimited GPRS on it, he told me to help on it cause he had very less idea on it ...... I call CC, asked them to activate unlimited scheme and surprisingly he told me that they have no such scheme :surprised: he cant activate it..... So after that i again call them 2/3 times but all CC answered me same.....
But BSNL giving Ad everywhere about it :mad:

OP
davinci

davinci

wid million core procesor
dtox said:
yes there is.. switch to airtel :D

I cant as I have the Lifetime connection so am stuck wid this cheaters till 2013. Btw Airtel has also reduced it to 3months.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
hutch sucks, i was i postpaid customer but while roaming my phone was disconnected for non payment, the payment which hutch was asking was mere 500, and my security was 5000 rs, i surrendered the connection and asked for the refund of my amount, but after some time they asked me to pay 500 rs as the due amount through a lawyer notice, when i asked the lawyer for account statement, no reply form him. now i have filed a complaint in consumer court.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
cant we do anything against there cheatin prats. wat abt CONSUMER FORUM. does any1 has knowledge abt it then Plz tell us so that we can use our rights there there lootin prats a lesion

faraaz

Evil Genius
Dunno about cheating...but Hutch has a really sucky network...I don't get any signals at all at my place of work, which is about 45 kms from Bangalore...at the same time, my brother who has Airtel gets FULL signal. So does my Mom who has Reliance. And my Uncle who is on Tata Indicom.

My Manager has BSNL, and he gets full connection too... WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Now between Airtel and BSNL, who is better...I use prepaid only though...postpaid means my bill skyrockets...

faraaz

Evil Genius
Fair enuff...and can someone recommend a nice prepaid plan available in Bangalore that I can use?? Airtel's normal call rates and msg rates are way higher than Hutch...which is kinda hy I chose Hutch in the first place.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
BSNL has Cheap Call rates and SMS 0.60 Rs
Network Coverage is Good.

If you like to make calls then BSNL.

also for two numbers u can make calls at 10 paise per min !!
one BSNL landline and on BSNL mobile

faraaz

Evil Genius
Nah...my girlfriend is on Airtel and she's the only person I really make long calls to from my cellphone...

I think Airtel is best, especially if I can find those cheap rates to one number plans for her number...

sai_cool

Journeyman
I am in chennai, using hutch prepaid, here hutch is simpy the best! airtel here sucks! no signal inside house! dunno abt others.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Well...turns out that Airtel is a ripoff...

(All rates are for other GSM phones)

50 ps per SMS
1 Re per min call... I get 10 ps per msg and 10 ps Hutch to Hutch (1 Re for other GSMs).

Also, Airtel has prepaid plans with validity for 30 days only...more means I have to spend heaps of money. On Hutch, Rs 777 gets my 1 year validity, 2 hrs 30 mins of free Hutch to any GSM talktime and 750 free msgs...

Screw Airtel, I'll stick with Hutch for now! Maybe BSNL postpaid down the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom