I had a chat with Corsair India and APAC guys in Delhi, so here's what's up!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I was in Delhi yesterday and I had a chat with the Corsair India and the APAC management. They called me in from Mumbai alongwith couple of guys basically for this

Went pretty nice so here's the QnA I had with them:
QnA Session with Corsair guys (During AND after the conference): Bringing in the BBQ Grills!!
-
BTW, I am deemed as "not-so-usual" media and I take pride in it. What I do is in the interest of the Indian forums. So, there ya go!
Also, here's the rants: Yeah, BBQ and cakes!! Random posting during the travels of the Corsair Press conference | Rants and the awesomeness!

Both are pretty famous. Its already said by one of the usual media guys said "If its ranting, it has to be him!" pointing towards me ;).
----
I thought I would see someone from Digit Mumbai (Raabo) or Digit Delhi (Vandal?) but :(

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Thanks for putting this up. Was a good read. There is hope for us relative to these companies. The questions answered by the Corsair guys were to the point (read CX430). As usual we all should continue one with our vision for doing more for the community.

Good write up. Thanks again. Well done.

Top Bottom