i got hooked with BETRAYER FORD INDIA

mobileman

In the zone
Folks,
i am in a BIG TROUBLE with FORD INDIA.

before i was used Honda City, mmm, i love HONDA,
due to the hike in Petrol Rate, just thought to switch to a DIESEL. unfortunatly strucked with FORD FIGO.
brouth a BRAND NEW FORD FIGO Exi. but from that point onwards, the STORY Begun.
"i got hooked with BETRAYER FORD INDIA"

pls go to my FB group. and pls guide me, how i have to resist with them.

i already told to the officers that, i am planning an Anti Ford Campain.need your suggession on that too.
hardly waiting to get your suggesions.

lovingly
mobileman

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Oh Oh Folks,
pls dont fell bad, i was in a rush to get your views on my issue, as this section is devoted on Automobile. what i thought is, i have started that page in my FB account to get Ford Users to join there, for having a union. so, my whole story was there. thought u guys may have a look on that.

well let me tell you,
i brought a Ford Figo Exi on 16-08-2011, when i got to check my floor mate, with some reason on on 17-09-2011,OMG, i seen my steering joint, that was in a bad situation, with Hard Rust on that.as it concern a BRAND NEW, Ho Ho.

i sent my complaint over Registered Post to Ford India CEO, Mr.Micle Boanham. and sent copy over mail to everyone including his Secretarty Mr.Negal Wark.

after that, lot of officers from Ford Dealer Point came to meet me, last week they came with a mediator, who knows my family, just to settle this issue, that day, the Md, PVS Ford, talked me over phone, and he sweetly WARNED me by saying, that, HE ALREADY HAVING GOOD CONNECTIONS WITH ALL LEADING REPORTERS in MEDIA. and he introduced that, last week, in his family, someone brought a Proche for 1.5 Cr.(Useless talk he made with).

i brought a brand new Diesel vehicle, just to drive atleaset 3 years, without tension.so demand with them, to exchange my vehicle to a newone, or get my money back.

they are not responding in a right way.

i am planning to make a Anti Ford Campain.

interested to get your views on this.

hope i have gave a picture abt my issue.

waiting to see you here

best
mobileman

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
not sure how much it will help your case if u open an anti ford campaign...might as well take it to court....

Sarath

iDota
The internet penetration is pretty low in our country. You are trying to raise a campaign that may not reach all buyers if figo and many might still be affected.

I suggest you first go after them through consumer court and get your due. If the case is in muddles, you can go ahead with the campaign.

I suggest you sort out the problem asap. A campaign although noble in bringing awareness can be quickly downplayed by a company as large as Ford. I say this because it might take a long time for your campaign to gain traction.

Yup. First sue. If you get enough stuff against Ford, the court is the best place to present that. Then media attention will automatically follow.

Flake

Linux User
Have you checked VIN number of your car? Which manufacturing date does it list?
VIN number is available on the Rear side window of Ford Figo. You can find it in Car Delivery Invoice too.

In case you couldn't decipher Manufacturing date from VIN number of your car, post VIN number here.

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Have you checked VIN number of your car? Which manufacturing date does it list?
VIN number is available on the Rear side window of Ford Figo. You can find it in Car Delivery Invoice too.

In case you couldn't decipher Manufacturing date from VIN number of your car, post VIN number here.

Dear
VIN No of My Figo: MAJ1XXMRJ1BL46525
interested to get your reply.

and friends,
i was suppose to file a case with Consumer Court, but yesterday someine adviced me that, they will drag my issue my giving appeal, one after another.

i am really in a deep well. coz, i will not much support from MEDIA, as the dealer side are having rich influance on them.the MD already mentiond that with me over phone, that ' he knew most of the reporters around kerala".

best
mobileman

Last edited:

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
Manufactured May' 11

*i.imgur.com/rXB7B.png

Don't do stuf like Anti-Ford campaign - that's not going to help you. Ask them to replace else take it to consumer court.Have you sent an email to Ford Customer care?

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
@mobileman: Anyone would try to delay the case. But putting a case is more fruitful than running a campaign. Actually not putting a case will be a weak point in your plan of action. They can just come up with "He could have filed consumer case suit but instead chose to run a campaign, as he is not capable of fighting in the court of law"

Forget the media for now. There will be many neutral entities. Also he could be bluffing since you cannot verify his claims.

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Manufactured May' 11

*i.imgur.com/rXB7B.png

Don't do stuf like Anti-Ford campaign - that's not going to help you. Ask them to replace else take it to consumer court.Have you sent an email to Ford Customer care?

Dear,
thanking you very much for teaching me this.
welli already sent registerd post to the FORD CEO, and copy sent over mail to N.Wark and all the mail ids, which i was having, including FORD customercare.

Dear Sarath,
valuable suggestion, yes, i will defntly file a case in consumer court too.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Dear
VIN No of My Figo: MAJ1XXMRJ1BL46525
interested to get your reply.

and friends,
i was suppose to file a case with Consumer Court, but yesterday someine adviced me that, they will drag my issue my giving appeal, one after another.

i am really in a deep well. coz, i will not much support from MEDIA, as the dealer side are having rich influance on them.the MD already mentiond that with me over phone, that ' he knew most of the reporters around kerala".

best
mobileman

Go to Consumer Court for concrete remedy ..

If your facts are strong enough go for it.

adriand10

Right off the assembly line
i think you should ask this question from the company for better answer or you have to make a complaint letter for the company.

Top Bottom