I got a PSP...Yayyy!!!...waitaminit...wtf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i think i am the only person who modded the psp by himself ( i did try hardmodding too by cutting the soldering but FAIL ) but i soon got pandora and modding was then piece of cake . i dont fear anytime to do experiments with my psp (as pandora/cfw can be used for recovery)

PSPmod said:
You should be fine. It's only the TA-088 v3 boards that don't work. Those aren't too widespread yet. Give it a try, its probably fine. Worse case is it just won't run, but you won't hurt anything trying.

Read This

^ afaik u wont be having any problem

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70678
Also I agree with ashu (though he did sound a bit off........if I may put it that way)
Well, already gave my apologies to field :)

i knw i wud hv dome the same thing (wat field) did if sum1 replied to me in that way.. but i really had no ill intentions guys !! esp. field..
@ Ashu... well if your intention was not to offend, i too apologise for jumping to conclusions, bro. your post did sound as if you are impatient with newbs. but ferget it, water under the bridge, i say.all's cool man.

Yup, sorry again bro, we are like a small family of gr8 friends here at digit forums so thodi si nok-jhok chalti hain.. :)

@max demon, ref the t-0833v3... how do i identify which motherboard i have?

Well i think this mobo is available ONLY with the new PSPs a.k.a PSP3000 so if u hv a PSP SLIM & LITE wich is model:pSP 2000 then u surely DO NOT hv this mobo and (yes u can sigh a relief, i can hear this..loll) that u can MOD ur PSP. if u are still not able to figure out, plz refer to ur manual or the PSP box, or as far as i remember, look under the battery of the PSP to make sure it is PSP2000 model.. :) hope im clear this time and calm in my reply..lol.. :D

anyone know a good place for getting my modding done in delhi? i'll be grateful for the info.

well, im from mumbai, but i think Palika bazaar can be a nice place.. but nevertheless there are other delhi guys as well to help.. :)
-------------

Cheers n e-peace....

----------------
If any of u guys wants me to review a PSP game, u can tell me adn i will play the game and post the review in the review section (made by tarey_g) along with screenshots so tat u all can judge the graphics b4 u make a purchase... :D

Btw, already written a few reviews (SOCOM) at the PSP L&L review thread.. :D and currently writing a review (as i write this) for a RPG game for PSP known as Valhalla Nights 2 along with screenshots.. :D
-------------

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Dark Alex released a TA-088v3 motherboard Identifier . Get it from here

*www.consolespot.net/psp/216-TA-088v3-Identifier.html

Well i think this mobo is available ONLY with the new PSPs a.k.a PSP3000

No Ashu , new batch of PSP - 2000 was released with these new motherboards, the the new stock of PSP- 2000 is hackproff . So its better to check your recently bought PSP for the motherboard version before modding.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

ooh i see, hey thanx for point this out to me yaar...(even i had a doubt) but thanx u clarified this.. :)
-------

ALso, Dark Alex does it again..lol.. releasing a s/w to check those mobos.. :D, keep it up..

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
No Ashu , new batch of PSP - 2000 was released with these new motherboards, the the new stock of PSP- 2000 is hackproff . So its better to check your recently bought PSP for the motherboard version before modding.

this the sole reason for which i didnt buy a psp.will only buy after some hack comes out 4 this mobos.

OP
F

fieldgunner

Broken In
@ Tarey...thx for the link... how do I use it?

edit- found out how to use it here...*www.consolespot.net/forums/psp-news/16988-ta-088v3-identifier.html...too complicated for me...;)

@ Sam...I'm in Gurgaon for the next few days... so if I find my board is hackable, I still require that info about a good modder here...

Last edited:

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I want to hack my psp which i got from sony store.
And have no idea how to. I just know that it is version 2004 with fw 3.95.
What should I do?
And is it true that I can play PS1 games after modding?

vasapra

Right off the assembly line
Hi! I too bought aPSP 2004 and staying in Delhi. Pl let me know if u r able to get it modded.thanx
vas
I want to hack my psp which i got from sony store.
And have no idea how to. I just know that it is version 2004 with fw 3.95.
What should I do?
And is it true that I can play PS1 games after modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom