I Can't access a specific wbsite,from my evn though i can access it from othr systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

aQi_g

Broken In
I Can't access a specific website (www.yourfilehost.com) from my computer even though i can access it from other computers,,
my pc specs are:-
1 Gb ram,
256kbps BSNL broadband internet connection.
i have Bit defender 10 installed n the the win xp firewall enabled.
plz help :(:(:(

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Re: I Can't access a specific wbsite,from my evn though i can access it from othr sys

Can you post a Screenshot what apprears in browser when you open that site, it can be because of various reasons such as Virus, Antivirus Software, Someone messing with hosts file in Windows ETC :)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Re: I Can't access a specific wbsite,from my evn though i can access it from othr sys

Eh, the domain name doesnt seem to exist at all...

slugger

Banned

was able to open it with iphide...being blocked by ISP i guess...u usin BSNL?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Intesrting, *www.yourfilehost.com/ opens on Airtel Broadband without any issues

OP
aQi_g

aQi_g

Broken In

was able to open it with iphide...being blocked by ISP i guess...u usin BSNL?

Hi,,,,,
yup i do have the BSNL's broadband conctn,,plz help yaar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!

Yeah, BSNL blocks yourfilehost. I could access it via kproxy.com

OP
aQi_g

aQi_g

Broken In

Yeah, BSNL blocks yourfilehost. I could access it via kproxy.com

thnx so much dear friend,,can u provide me more proxy site,,
n is there any way to access directly thru bsnl (thru ie or firefox)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!

can u provide me more proxy site,,
There are millions... google for "free proxy site" and check them out. Kproxy works.

s there any way to access directly thru bsnl
*www.torproject.org/

raj_rahul26

Right off the assembly line

hii to all,

even me using BSNL broadband connection........am not able to browse www.yourfilehost.com...am getting the page as problem loading page server not found.

even if i try to browse through proxy website kproxy or cooltunnel....the site yourfilehost opens but the videos wont be played.does any one have a solution to this problem.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

www.drawspace.com was working fine till yesterday. Cant open now but opening thru kproxy. Anyone else facing this? Am on BSNL UL 750

raj_rahul26

Right off the assembly line

is there any other site other than torproject.org i tried with operator the same problem continues...am am able to view the contents of yourfilehost.com but cannot watch videos in yourfilehost.com & with torproject.com i dowloaded the website and installed it and then restarted firefox but the same problem continues.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom