Hyderabad vs Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam_1710

Youngling
^^^ i''ll go for Muvattupuzha *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif .. Its wikipedia content is more compared to Thodupuzha *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/112.gif!! ;)

Well comin bak to the topic.. I Love Bangalore but not its Autowallahs !! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/112.gif

Well Check this out : *www.virtualbangalore.com/Bangout/AutoDrivers.php

and also : *video.aol.com/video-detail/crazy-bangalore-auto-ride/711509349

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
well see... i donno about other cities..... but one thing with B'lore is that it has an excellent weather.... that's the main reason(and IT) for it to become a cosmo....all my friends from other states have the same reason to tell... others like pollution, bad roads, traffic problems are common as in other cities....:neutral:

to compare cities with each other isn't a good idea...:neutral:

Vyasram

The pWnster
bangalore pwns hyderabad *www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Bangalore&word2=hyderabad

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
^^^
thats not entirely reliable....

c this.... aus pwns india... :eek:

*www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=India&word2=Australia

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Being a Bangalorean, I can only say that the condition of Bangalore is worsening. Thanks to the immigrants :mad:

How many times I have heard that! I wonder how can you be an immigrant in your own country?

It's always blame-the-blood-north-wallas attitude here.

praka123

left this forum longback
How many times I have heard that! I wonder how can you be an immigrant in your own country?

It's always blame-the-blood-north-wallas attitude here.
...in B'lore,not only northies,include tamils,malayalis,bengalis all of them!.just read in news paper that Shiva Sena chief Uddhav Thackarey said that the women molestation happened in Bombay during Newyear celebration is due to migrants from north!wtf?
we are indians,we will divide ourselves in the name of:
religion,caste,state,color :x

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
KA is climate wise better than AP. I am not blaming citizens from any part of India here man.....but bangalore is worsening due to too much of inflow of people and companies.........no doubt there. Inflow >>> Infrastructure

faraaz

Evil Genius
That feeling of "immigrants" being a problem in Bangalore is mostly due to the perception/prejudice that most North Indians who have moved to Bangalore recently are the really loud, rude, annoying, inconsiderate jerks...you know, the typical stereotype. This is usually because in my experience, the true blue Kannadigas who are born n brought up in Bangalore are usually politer and nicer in general than others.

HOWEVER, that being said...Bangalore (and Mumbai to some extent) are really very heterogeneous cities which have a disproportionately high percentage of non-locals staying here for longer periods of time.

Its the price you pay for developing I guess...everyone wants to jump on your bandwagon! I will personally be shifting to Mumbai in another 4-5 years time, because that's where all the action is in Finance & Investment Banking...and that's what I'll be doing by then. I wouldn't want to be referred to as an "immigrant" there though! :) I think its mostly a problem with the unskilled workers migrating to the cities too...

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
That feeling of "immigrants" being a problem in Bangalore is mostly due to the perception/prejudice that most North Indians who have moved to Bangalore recently are the really loud, rude, annoying, inconsiderate jerks...you know, the typical stereotype. This is usually because in my experience, the true blue Kannadigas who are born n brought up in Bangalore are usually politer and nicer in general than others.

This is what I mean.

True
because of this attitude !!!!

Now you know what attitude means :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom