hw to earn online?

samudragupta

Youngling
there is no way to earn online... most of the survery sites are fake and atleast none in India are genuine.... so better to utilise your free time to use your hobby/passion to make money...

OP
A

aks1993

Broken In
there is no way to earn online... most of the survery sites are fake and atleast none in India are genuine.... so better to utilise your free time to use your hobby/passion to make money...
yeah i also have been fooled by some sites but one of my friend made some website and earned 10k in 2 months!!!

Genuine Income Online - Earn Online Income - PaisaLive.com

Try This :)

thank u brother, but have you tried this site, is this safe?
:cool:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you are a coder, you can go freelance. There are a lot of people who outsource jobs to freelance developers.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
sorry i am doing BCA and just learned c language and bit of c++.
but can you tell who are those people?:-D

Now since you are just a fresher, you might not get too many offers. Only way you can get a freelance project now is if you have contacts with the right people. Otherwise, you can making apps and selling it on the Android Market or you can try contributing to projects on Sourceforge.net.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Start a Blog make it Very popular then use adsense it will give some $$

Yes I agree this is the easiest way to earn online, I have done it as well but I don't make more than anything 10$ per month. Its difficult to make money, you need to be very and very popular.

krazylearner

poor little me
freelancing not a bad idea .But need lots of effort and knowledge and also experience

This may sound fake but it is not

Some of my friends were working on a homework site . Site name is studentoffortune. I don't remember exactly .Search it on google .Rich kids from west post their simple homework questions on this site . Believe me my friends have earned lakhs of rupees on this website . I know that the money is real because money used to come to my paypal account which was then transferred to bank .Later they made their own paypal account but i have seen these guys spending daily thousands of rupees on gadgets and partying.It took time to establish themselves on the website but ones it is done (you get some good projects and good ranking) then you can earn real cash.

samlymu

Right off the assembly line
Why not try other ad networks such as ReachJunction, cj? They are also great for publishers and merchants.

atulpandey

Right off the assembly line
Online earning is no that much easy but there is always chances to win. Either you have to make a website and monetize is or do part time jobs by reference of nearest location where you live.
If need website development help watch this link.
10 Ways To Develop A High Quality Website | KeyDatabase - Just Ideas & Information
This will sure help you

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Freelancing is good idea and also google Adsense is good...
don't fall into prey from fake money making schemes...
u can check your email spam folder to know how these fake money making scams cheat.

Top Bottom