Hurry mobile for 8K

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
IMO SE W810i would have been a great option for exactly 8K. It provides the best 2mp camera (with AutoFocus & Flash) + music quality combination for exactly 8K.......

Anyways, congratulations for Nokia 6233

ECE0105

In the zone
thanx and i got it for 7k + 2gig card for 300

2Gb MicroSD for only 300... woww.... And, how do you find the fone.... Cos, you've now used it for some time... I am planning to buy a new phone today for the same price Range.. So, deliberating between the 6233 and 6300. No SE for me....

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
2Gb MicroSD for only 300... woww.... And, how do you find the fone.... Cos, you've now used it for some time... I am planning to buy a new phone today for the same price Range.. So, deliberating between the 6233 and 6300. No SE for me....

the best phone in its range. Speaker is loud and clear. Keypad is comportable to use. The screen clarity is awesome.

ECE0105

In the zone
the best phone in its range. Speaker is loud and clear. Keypad is comportable to use. The screen clarity is awesome.

Nothing can beat 6300 in terms of Screen Clarity... Except maybe, some SE Fanboys start off about the K790i, which only has a 256k color screen, which is no match to the 16m colors of the 6300.

I've been surfing various web pages since yesterday, cos I am planning to buy this fone by the end of this week. But I've got mixed reviews with regards to the battery life. Some people charge it twice (or even thrice) a day, whereas some people have it charged only once in 2 or 3 days, with some others claiming a battery life of even 4 days (wishful thinking). But people who have actually used it, have no complaints at all, except a sigh about the battery life.
Hope I do not regret the decision.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom